Laid off, H1 transfer with multple companies

sherwood

Hi,

I have been laid off on Nov 19th 2010 and my employer mentioned me that they will inform about my h1 status to USCIS after 30 days. i.e 20th dec 2010.
I am able to get 2 jobs which is dated as of 15th december.

1)
Employer A --is a full time job. they need 2-3 weeks of background check which will start from 20th dec. Once background check is through they ll do the h1 transfer.
I have my last pay which i got on dec 3rd.
Will there be any issue in this case with respect to paystubs for h1 transfer. Also will there be any issue from USCIS about h1 revocation by my laid off employer.

2)Employer B.

Here this is a contract position through Employer B. they ll do the h1 transfer last week of december ie after 25th dec.
Will there be issu here with respect to revocation and also with respect to paystub.

Can i process h1b with both? if in case Employer A delays i ll have employer B. Always my first priority is Employer A.

Please help me to ans my qn.

I really appriciate you in advance.

can anyone pls reply to my thread

Hi ,

Can anyone pls reply to my thread? i am really in need to know this ASAP. i will be thankful to you

Since you are planning to be less than honest with your potential employers about joining them, I suggest you enlist the assistance of an attorney to find out the contractual obligations you are incurring by agreeing to work for two employers.