Labor Processing Times in California Due to 245i Part6

What RFE means

My PD is 09/17/02 in RIR. First I called SESA-CA, they said they are working on my case that's why they can not disclosed any information to me as a privacy act. They can only tell it to Employer.

I talked to my Employer, they said they recived a RFE and forwarded it to our attorney.

Can any body explain me the situation what happeing really. As you know gnerally company people are just sick to pass any info.

- Arvind

Hi Daga,

Hi Arvind Daga,

Its basically Request for additional Information / Evidence. It can be any thing from Companies Revenue statements/projections to Salary info or Additional reqruitment efforts.

hope this helps. Do you know the date when they rcd. the RFE.
Thanks in advance
Pal.

Thanks

Thanks pal8. I don't know the date but I'll try to find it. Is that have some siginficance.? Please let me know

- Arvind

Bad News !! :(

Hello Guys,

I have not been writing on this forum - because I was awaiting a decision from DOL on whether they will reverse their decision on my case -
Bad News - DOL refused to reconsider. So my case has now been transferred to Regular Processing.
My lawyer gives two options:
1.) Use an LC which is awaiting approval at DOL...still 8 months to go as the recpt date is 07/18/2002.
2.) Withdraw my case and refile RIR LC.

I am at a loss - what to do ? Any suggestions from folks in the same boat are VERY welcome...PLEASE HELP !

posit_GC

Re: Bad News !! :(

Originally posted by posit_GC
Hello Guys,

I have not been writing on this forum - because I was awaiting a decision from DOL on whether they will reverse their decision on my case -
Bad News - DOL refused to reconsider. So my case has now been transferred to Regular Processing.
My lawyer gives two options:
1.) Use an LC which is awaiting approval at DOL...still 8 months to go as the recpt date is 07/18/2002.
2.) Withdraw my case and refile RIR LC.

I am at a loss - what to do ? Any suggestions from folks in the same boat are VERY welcome...PLEASE HELP !

posit_GC

Hi Posit_GC, thats really a sad news after waiting for so long. Anyway, I think the better option wud be to stay with the Regular processing, the way N-RIR is moving atleast we can see the light at the end of the tunnel. If it is reapplied, then you have to go through the cycle again...min 14 months..god knows the situation at that time.....Just my 2 cents...
BTW, for regular processing queue, is ur case going to SESA(hopefully not) or DOL? If its DOL, then atleast it is better.
Good Luck...

LC approved

I'm happy to announce that my LC has been approved:

Software Engineer
PD 5/31/01
SESA to DOL: 12/12/01
rec'd by DOL: 12/31/01
remanded back to employer: 08/13/02
DOL approval: 8/30/02

Good luck to everyone here.

stevie

ishturkish, are you sure ?

I called them today as well, couldn't post earlier, as forum appeared to be down in the morning.

I was given 9/24 for RIR, 4/18 for non-RIR.

If you're right, it gets interesting. My PD is 10/1.

Query from EDD

Hi Everybody

My PD is 9/20/2001 and I got a query from EDD, Sacramento asking for Additional Recruitment before even going to DOL.

Recently my company has done advertisement for other colleagues who got query from DOL. We are asking Attorney
whether we can use the recent ads. info for my case.

Any ideas whether we can do this way?

If any one has gone thru phase let me know.

Thanks,
Suryam

aaaaone,

Logicator usually checks with SESA once a week and updates the Forum. It was kind of an undecided decision that only one person on the forum call SESA and check once week as SESA does not have separate staff to field calls. This way we reduce the time SESA people spend on the phone giving current processing times and actually do their job.

Look at the Last Posts,
Its either 9/24 or 10/01

Just Called SESA and asked about my case PD 3-OCT-01.
I was told that someone is working on my case and that they just got to it.
SO I guess SESA is processing 3-OCT-01 RIR

Hi Guys,

What is the number I have to calll to find the status at SESA.
I am in Santa Clara. My PD is 9/20/01. It must have been
approved, or rejected or query was raised.
My lawyer is not responding and I am anxious.

Please let me know the number so that I call and find the
status.

Thanks
World

SESA was processing Oct 1st on Tuesday

I didn't post since I have seen somebody else posted the same. Sorry about that.

Thanks,
logicators

SESA Processing Oct 3 RIR

Based on fact that they told me that my case is being worked on and my PD is 3-OCT-01