Labor Processing Times in California Due to 245i Part6

AS for as I know its because of the total number of cases and .....

The total number of cases under the category and the requirements for EB2 to prove extraordinary skill sets and the requirements are being scrutinized now in more detail ... according to our companies attorney.

non-rir

Anybody having latest processing time info
for Non-RIR ? Is it still on Apr 11, 02 ?

ANy one who got approved Can you kindly update us

HI Guys,
Can any guys who got approval from SFDOL or transfer from SESA to SFDOL post details. this will help all of us to have guess when we can expect ours.

Case # RD SESA RDSFDOL Approval DT.

Thanks in advance

Jim or someone

Can someone please respond. I was told by Manager to day that they are not going to promote me as my Labor is in process. Is it true that you should not get a promotion during the labor certification process? I was thinking all along that we should not be working at a lower level than the job description we advertised as part of recruitment process.

HI Puppy to certain extend True

As for as I know, than the position Job description matters. so always initially you have to draft the job description carefully.
Thanks
Pal.

LC (State) approved

Recvd a mail from my HR that my Labor was transferred to DOL 5/9/02 and my PD was 8/3/01.Do not have any other info about my case and she added that I should not expect anything from DOL till Nov this yr.

Case Number in EDD

My PD is 09/17/2001 in SESA (State level in CA). My case number is six digit starting with 138xxx. But when I look at the case number posted by other guys they are seems to be 8 digit or more like 095xxxxxx etc.

I am not sure wether my case number itself is correct or not. I have a copy of acknoweldgement letter from EDD. I got this number from the letter.

Is any body have the same number codification. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks for the response

That is great. I think What my question should be is, if we have same job description can we have a different title. Also can we take extra responibilities along with the what we advertised for.

nothing wrong

sesa numbers start with 13xxxx and when those are transfered to DOL you get a new case number and those start with 095xxxxx.

ak

documents lost

I read some news article saying that INS CA office accidentally destroyed some immigration applications. If the news is correct, does this has any problem for those who are still applying labor certificate. Do we need to call INS to check something?