Labor Approvals for 2004

Is_GC_a_mirage?

Registered Users (C)
Guys,

I am not trying to start a new tracking thread here on approvals for 04. I just needed to know if anyone had gotten any LC approval from Dallas BEC with PD 2004. My PD is 02/04 and I haven't heard back from the BEC. Please let me know, I am just trying to track down the current date/month DBEC is currently working on.

Is there any way to determine the current date for DBEC?

Good luck to all who are waiting for their LC approval.

No reponse with 144 views...hmmm

With so many views, didn't get a single response...come on guys. Do I take it that none got approved with a PD of 2004???

roma77 said:
There is already thread for approvals here, I don't see a need to create a new one for 2004 cases, since you can see all the dates in the spreadsheet for 2003 or 2004 or 2005, look here:

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=161571

Beat me to it. :) GC, I don't blame you for starting a thread - it's a b*tch to navigate these boards. However, the search button is your friend. In fact try a search within the thread roma77 has suggested. Here are some search results from another forum.

I am more lost than ever!!!

Thanks roma and Curare for ur inputs. I guess I shouldn't have asked for it, I spent two hours going through the thread with a pen and paper trying to get an idea of where we stand. But the more I dig into it the more I get lost with the dates and their processing time. I gave up wishing myself the very best. Its so unpredictable to guess wat's going on at the BEC. But I must say that the guys on the thread are doing an awesome job in keeping a track of the PD's. I highly doubted that anyone is getting anywhere with that enormous data input.

Lets hope for the best and leave the rest.

I am more lost than ever!!!

Thanks roma and Curare for ur inputs. I guess I shouldn't have asked for it, I spent two hours going through the thread with a pen and paper trying to get an idea of where we stand. But the more I dig into it the more I get lost with the dates and their processing time. I gave up wishing myself the very best. Its so unpredictable to guess wat's going on at the BEC. But I must say that the guys on the thread are doing an awesome job in keeping a track of the PD's. I highly doubted that anyone is getting anywhere with that enormous data input.

Lets hope for the best and leave the rest.

PS: Please read my msg closely, I didn't try to create a new thread. Just asked for info, thanks again.