L2 Spouse visa -URGENT!

microsof

Registered Users (C)
I am working under reputed company with L1B Visa. My employer is not allowing for my spouse dependent visa(L2) due to billing/some other issues.

Can I apply L2 visa for spouse without my employer intervention? Is that possible?.

If L2 is not possible can I apply B2 Visitor visa?

Please advice me! Thanks in adavance!

L2 Spouse visa-URGENT

Thanks for the reply.

The manager is delaying the process and going for all type of reasons. I am sure it wont be intiated.

So thought of going with B2 visitor visa. After that you confirmed me that L2 is possibe.

Can the employer interven with my dependent visa?

L2 Spouse visa URGENT

My spouse attended L2 Visa interview and they gave her 221(g) blue slip. They told her to do some review under adimistrative processing.

Consulate asked her why employer is not sponsporing. She told her that its taking time for the employer and as a result spouse is sponsoring. They asked her how many months and then they asked her abt marriage, where spouse is stating and finally consulate guy gave a blue slip with case number on it.

They told her that they would call in 2 weeks.

Please advice what to do now? How much time would it take for administrative processing?

L2 Spouse visa

They gave the slip indicating the adimistrative processing.

They have taken passport and can we get the passport when it is still under administrative processing?

Please advice.