L2, request for evidence EAD

Corinna84

Hey guys,

I posses a L2 visa and I applied for my employment authorization end of december (28) and in January I gave my fingerprints. At the beginning of March I got a RFE, that I have to send a marriage certification. I did that immediatly and yesterday I received another RFE. They ask for two further evidences:

1. your spouse's status, eighter a copy of I94 or a copy of the approval notice for the Form I129 or other form for L1 nonimmigration status (if applicable)

2. your spouse currently status

What are the differences in both. The first point is clear. I will send my husbands I94 (front and back) but what is about the second point. Which document do they want? On both RFE's was/is written that the 90 days period (when I can get an interim card) is temporally stopped until they received my evidences. But on which date the 90 days period starts again? When they received the requested evidences? I put my timeline below and with the interruptions I am on day87. is it right? I am really afraid, beause I got a job offer and now i do not know what to do and if I am able to request an interim card? Can anybody help me with these questions?

Here my timeline:
Dec 28 application received (day1)
Dec 31 notice date (day4)
Jan21 fingerprints (day25)
Mar01 date of first RFE (day 63)
Mar11 USICS received evidence (10 days temporally stopped)
Ap03 date of second RFE (day87)