L2 Ead

babait

Registered Users (C)
Hi guys,

Can somebody share experience on L2 based EAD. My wife applied on Mar 9th. RD - Mar 17th. RFE - beg. of May about category. We wrote "spouse of L non-immigrant" and did not know what to write (a)(18), (A)(18) or something else. There was a letter and return envelope. We filled again I-765 with (a)(18) and "spouse of L non-immigrant" in box 16 and resend the next day. We have not heard from INS.
Can we call some number to check the status? Can we go after June 17th (90 days) to local INS office and get an EAD?

Please advise.

Thank you

Written receipt

I filed my I-765 in April. About a week later I got a written receipt with a reference number and the date when the EAD should be issued.
The letter also indicated that I could make a written inquiry after the date stated.

My advice to you: Call or write to the INS office to where you submitted your application and try to find out what happened to the application!

Any body got SS number after L2-EAD

Did anybody got SS number after L2..EAD.

I applied my SS befor 3 week but not received yet. I went again to SS office today....They said your application is panding....They are not finding record in computer.....It will take some time to update new EAD record.

Is any one facing same problem...Please help me.

L2 EAD approved

My wife received her L2 EAD yesterday. RD 03/17, one RFE about category (box 16).
Tomorrow will apply for SSN. I think it must be issued within 2 weeks.

SSN after L2 EAD

My wife got EAD on saturday. Yesterday applied for SSN and they sayd it will be issued in 30 days.