L1A Visa And I-94 Expired and extension rejected

Hi I came to us on My L1A Blanket Visa Which expired In Feb 2019 and I-94 expired on Mar 2019. My employer filed extension in Jan 2019.RFE was received and then finally after RFE response I received denial, though I have not received the letter and neither the employer. My Son was born in us and I need to apply for his Indian Visa. But CKgs is asking for a valid legal document for the parent. What are my options now?

whitemimauz3

Registered Users (C)
If your employer thinks they have basis to overcome denial, have them file MTR & provide receipt. Since your I-94 is expired I don't think you can work presently. You should leave country when MTR gets approved have L1 visa stamp & re-enter.

I have to wait at least 1 week to get the entry visa for India for my son. Will Indian government raise a concern while providing visa for my son since I will be considered out of status now? Also is there a timeline by when I need to leave the country?

1AurCitizen

Registered Users (C)
If your employer thinks they have basis to overcome denial, have them file MTR & provide receipt. Since your I-94 is expired I don't think you can work presently. You should leave country when MTR gets approved have L1 visa stamp & re-enter.
OP's posts pertain to Indian visa for his USC son. He appears to want to leave the US; MTR would be frivolous after an RFE and subsequent denial.

OP could contact the India embassy about alternatives to parent's US legal presence documents if leaving the US for good.

whitemimauz3

Registered Users (C)
I know it is about Indian visa. Root issue is this person's current status. Once MTR is filed technically case goes in pending status & CKGS is insisting to see current valid status document from him.