L1A/ L1B blanket petition possible after L1A extension rejection

prags108

Dec 2007 - First time L1A (Blanket) petition was filed and stamping done for a year, expiring in Dec 2008
Oct 2008 - Applied for L1A extension - Petition got RFE in Dec 2008 by USCIS and subsequently the petition was rejected in Jan 2009 after the response to the RFE was filed.
July 2009 - Lawyers said Blanket petition cannot be filed and an Individual L1A petition was filed with USCIS, which again got RFEd in Aug 2009 and the petition was withdrawn.

Question 1: I have already spent 1 year in my home country after coming back from the US so does that change anything from application standpoint.Can I reapply under L1A BLANKET or do am I required to apply under INDIVIDUAL category as per legal requirements?

Question 2 - If I apply for L1B (specialized knowledge) visa this time, can I apply under L1B BLANKET or will I have to still apply for L1B Individual because of my previous rejection on petition?

sorry although a old thread but can u educate what stand you took?

Dec 2007 - First time L1A (Blanket) petition was filed and stamping done for a year, expiring in Dec 2008
Oct 2008 - Applied for L1A extension - Petition got RFE in Dec 2008 by USCIS and subsequently the petition was rejected in Jan 2009 after the response to the RFE was filed.
July 2009 - Lawyers said Blanket petition cannot be filed and an Individual L1A petition was filed with USCIS, which again got RFEd in Aug 2009 and the petition was withdrawn.

Question 1: I have already spent 1 year in my home country after coming back from the US so does that change anything from application standpoint.Can I reapply under L1A BLANKET or do am I required to apply under INDIVIDUAL category as per legal requirements?

Question 2 - If I apply for L1B (specialized knowledge) visa this time, can I apply under L1B BLANKET or will I have to still apply for L1B Individual because of my previous rejection on petition?