L1 A to green card

deepu_djt

Hello,
I am moving to the US mid October on an L1 A manager visa and intend to apply for my GC ASAP via my employer. The questions I had were:
1. I would like to know if I face the same scenario of retrogression as other category visa holders even though I dont need labor certification (for L1A)?
2. Can I file the I140 & I485 concurrently under the new scenario?
3. I will be filing under EB1 category. Do they also take as long as EB2 & 3 or are there less applicants for that category?
4. I was born in Kuwait and lived there for 10 years but I am an Indian citizen. Can I apply under the Kuwait quota and avoid retrogression?
5. Does anyone know how much faster the process is if filed under Kuwait quota? Or does it involve more scrutiny as its from an Arab country?

Thanks,
DJT

Read Rajiv's recent PDF. Looks like you can file under Kuwait quota and therefore will not be affected by retrogression.. please check with others, this is just my opinion

Not sure about the scrutiny. But I am sure I saw an FAQ in this site that states that all that matters is your country of birth and not your citizenship. So you should not be affected by retrogression.

Again, your immi attroney is the best person to confirm this.