KVSELVAN Check your private mail

Need some info please

Hi kvselvan

I saw you on the I-140 forum. So, I know that you had your 140 approved recently and are applying for I-485 soon. Same is the case with me, but I am not aware of the various steps in this stage and approx how long they take. I will appreciate it if you can provide me with this info. I know that we need to get some medical tests done now to apply for 485...but what after that.

So, what I want to know is after mailing our 485/AP application approx how many days does it take to get a RD, then from that point on how many days will it take to get the work permit, then when will we receive FingerPrint notice.....etc.

Thanks a bunch!

Its just guess

Hi adusumillip,

There is no concrete time which you can get your ND and EAD. But based on currect processing times i think you will get Receipt notice in two to three months. After that probably within a month you may get EAD. To get approval of 485 i thinks it takes about a year. Based on what i read from this board there are sep and oct 2000 cases are approved. If INS continues in the same phase probably it will take about 10 months to 1 year to get your Approval.

Received I-693 by mail. Thanks again Baba Yaga

Received your US mail on friday. Thank you very much and appreciate your help.