• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

KCC Processing

einbecker22

Does anybod know what taking so long to process in KCC
what kind of processing they do, are they performing background checks ?

What processing are you interested in? is it the lottery winner selection or the AOS support from KCC?

Processing by KCC

What I meant , how long it takes them to process data that we provide them, Do they check all the data like if we were born where we claimed , if we have education like we stating, this kind of processing I meant

Re: Processing by KCC

Originally posted by einbecker22
What I meant , how long it takes them to process data that we provide them, Do they check all the data like if we were born where we claimed , if we have education like we stating, this kind of processing I meant

I am sorry that I have no data to give you an answer. However, once you win the lottery and submit your forms to KCC for further processing, then they check all the information. It takes about 4 weeks. I don't think that they check all the applications of the lottery entires. That will take years. They do a very good check after you win. This is the information I know. Any onelese know more? I like to learn too.

HI,

KCC take four weeks to process your application from receipt
of your completed paperwork.

They were very helpfull and even sent a email to confirm
that my application had been processed.

Now the long wait comes up regarding processing in the 2004
fiscal year.

cheers