Kashmir or any others

Jitup

Registered Users (C)
First let me thank Kashmir and others for doing wonderful job. I would to know the Progress so far in terms of sending emails and faxing?

Is anyone really looking into the issue or is it just waste of time.

Jitu

Originally posted by Jitup
First let me thank Kashmir and others for doing wonderful job. I would to know the Progress so far in terms of sending emails and faxing?

Jitu
There are several progresses but I have no time to summarize here right now.
Please read several important messages at Project Ocean thread at first,
then ask me about the specific item.
Thanks,
-kashmir

Jitu

Jitu,

We have just started. We have to give sufficient time to it after sufficient efforts from us.
Bottom line is, many people agrees here the importance of grass root campaigne and ready to participate. soon we will have a process to track the progress at micro level.

karma_yoga

Jitu,

This program was started just one 2 months ago. Its difficult to see the results quickly.

As far as I know nothing much is happening except we sending emails/faxes and they acknowledging it.

I dont think anything will happen in NOV/DEC due to holidays.
Hopefully 2004 should be good.

Raojii2003

I think it is too early to think about results.

Just move ahead with all the efforts at the end, we'll succeed.

Edison,
How many months/years are required before its not early for results?
Thanks
It is "too early for results" until we get results.

I am amazed to see this post from some one who has been waiting over an year for a GC, patiently without complaining or doing anything about it, but the moment a group of people decide to do something about the situation, there are questions about progress and effectiveness of the actions.

The simple answer is NO ONE knows! But the common consensus is "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH"! We have waited long enough and doing something is better than doing nothing. Waiting patiently has obviously not done the job. So when we get results, THAT is when it is "NOT EARLY FOR RESULTS".

I urge you to join Project Symphony or the other projects out there and use that as a forum to ask INS that SAME question!

I wish I can join, but now i am working in Japan.

I-140, I do know its too early but just wanted to know how others think and not otherwise.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish I can join, but now i am working in Japan.
I-140, I do know its too early but just wanted to know how others think and not otherwise. Thanks
I understand! Just that this process is in its infancy, without too much broad based support regardless of the high praise it has received. Not too many people volunteering their time or efforts. Sorry if I bit your head off! :)

I think sending petitions and contacting politicians are the ONLY hope to get this moving forward-RESULTS OR NO RESULTS. Atleast we know we tried!!

I have been looking at this forum for several months and finally decided the best way to help myself is to participate actively. Notice that in recent campaigns we have only about 30 - 40 people actively participating. Our voice would be louder if we have more people.

As some of you are aware of, TSC is making good progress on I-485 processing due to the effort by tr22 and others. Their endless effort should inspire us. The only thing intimidating me is that many people get dissappointed and depressed after only a couple of months campaign.

This week let's focus on immigration forum hosted by Linda Sanchez. Send your fax if you want someone to help you. In addtion, we'd better to have someone to speak with congresswoman directly at the forum. The bottom line is that we must make sure that congresswoman understands the severity of I-485 processing at CSC and some actions must be taken as soon as possible.