K3 visa

sbb911

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
Cab someone tell me how long its takes now a days to get the k3 approved and how much time it takes in mumbai consulate.please let me know if someone has information about it.

k3 approval

I'm assuming 50+ days. My k3 was approved in 49 days. So count from when you sent it off, from receipt notice date. @an average of 30-90 days tops. could be less. but once approve you will get a notice in the mail, and they will forward it to NVC, then forward to embassy in spouse's country.

Thanks for the Answer.
Can you please tell me if u know how much time in mumbai consulate if you know anything about it

Pending K3 @ Mumbai

Both my 130 & 129F were approved here & forwarded to Mumbai late April 2003. We are still awaiting visa interview @ Mumbai as of 9/23/03. Exercise in frustration!!!

Thank you so much for your reply. so u r waiting for green card or k3 since your both the things are approved and ready to go and how long ago did you gave the medical and other forms can you tell me if you dont mind.

Thanks
sbb911

K3

We are awaiting final K3 interview @ foreign embassy. When arrived, and after spouse arrives in USA, we will adjust status.