K1 visa , but not received my PCC yet wht to do

northcarolina29

Hi i have a K1 visa appointment scheduled for november. i have applied for PCC in regional passport office mumbai and they got the verification report from local police. but i still couldnt get PCC, I appreaoched the general enquiry counter at the passport office and talk to the person over there and he said my PCC report is incomplete and said u have lived in more than one place in last one year. I said I have lived in USA for 5-6 months in last one year , apart from that my address in india has remained same.so he asked me to write a letter explaining my situation which I did but he revealed me he is not sure how long will i take to get PCC .

My question is will the regional passport office send verification to Embassy in washington DC. Do u guys think this is the reason why my PCC is taking too long to get in hand as I have visited USA in last year?

I have my petition already approved and I got FBI clearence done by NVC and why the hell do passport office in India need verification from USA.

inform and let me know guys . Your suggestions are all I need

Tatkal

Hi i have a K1 visa appointment scheduled for november. i have applied for PCC in regional passport office mumbai and they got the verification report from local police. but i still couldnt get PCC, I appreaoched the general enquiry counter at the passport office and talk to the person over there and he said my PCC report is incomplete and said u have lived in more than one place in last one year. I said I have lived in USA for 5-6 months in last one year , apart from that my address in india has remained same.so he asked me to write a letter explaining my situation which I did but he revealed me he is not sure how long will i take to get PCC .

My question is will the regional passport office send verification to Embassy in washington DC. Do u guys think this is the reason why my PCC is taking too long to get in hand as I have visited USA in last year?

I have my petition already approved and I got FBI clearence done by NVC and why the hell do passport office in India need verification from USA.

inform and let me know guys . Your suggestions are all I need

You should have gone under TATKAL program.