k1 visa appointment in Mumbai next month? A very starnge situation !!!

northcarolina29

hi I have my K1 visa interview in Mumbai next month. Myself( Fiance ) and my US citizen( fiancee) are both divorcees. we met first time in 2008 february in baltimore. we cohabited together whenever i visited USA on my B1 visa. we have decided to marry only after we knew each other well at that point of time. My question is now we have a child born out of wedlock in USA. we have a birth certificate of our daughter and affidavit signed by my USC fiance that Iam the natural father of the child . She is indian origin like me. Willthis be an issue at US conslate? As very rarely will a couple of Indian orgin will have kid before marriage in indian tradiations/customs. will the consular come to a conclusion even without evidence that there is misrepresentation of marriage in fact when we didnt even tie the knot ( THATS THE FACT) .

the only reason we didnt get married as we both are divorcees and have had traumatic experiences in both of our past lives. we both are progreesive minded and do what is good for both of us and not worry abt wht other people feel or do . we care about each other and ofcourse love and trust one another otherwise we wldnt be having a child before marriage.

Please answer me how should i go about it

Makes no difference to USCIS or the State department.

Willthis be an issue at US conslate? As very rarely will a couple of Indian orgin will have kid before marriage in indian tradiations/customs. will the consular come to a conclusion even without evidence that there is misrepresentation of marriage in fact when we didnt even tie the knot ( THATS THE FACT) .