K1 interview- Student visa denied before

nanu45

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
My fiancee's K1 interview is scheduled and I am getting worried about her past F1 visa issue.
She had applied for F1 visa last year and it got denied because of potential immigrant reason.
On that visa application form we hide the fact that I (as fiance) am living in US (question where you have to write if any immediate relatives living in US)
Now if during K1 interview they pull that record how would that affect our chances?
What should be the best answer in case interviewer asked why didn't you mention on F1 visa that your fiance living in US?

Misrepresenting on her F-1 DS-156 was not a good idea. Now if the I-129F supporting documents state that you both were engaged during the period when she applied for her F-1 visa, then she will be in a world of trouble.

The best answer is always the truth!!!

On that visa application form we hide the fact that I (as fiance) am living in US (question where you have to write if any immediate relatives living in US)
Now if during K1 interview they pull that record how would that affect our chances?
What should be the best answer in case interviewer asked why didn't you mention on F1 visa that your fiance living in US?