just talked with IIO, case assigned to officer yesterday, but I never get FP noitce, is that normal?

hellen hu

Registered Users (C)
Hi, all, i talked with IIO today (my RD Mar. 2001), they told me my case was assigned to a officer yesterday. Someone told me FP happens first before the case is assigned to officer, so I called IIO again 3 min. ago, telling her I never got FP notice, she said she knows nothing. and she said it is maybe case by case, if fingerprint is needed, officer will issue the notice to me. Is that right? Does anyone knows the process is sth. like: assign to officer---FP notice---assign to officer---decision or FP notice----assign to officer---decision.

I am worrying it a lot. Pls advise. thanks.

Ask lawyer to initiate fax inquiry for FP notice

I\'m not sure if IIOs really don\'t know or they simply play games!! - case gets assigned only after FP. So you need FP notice before your case makes progress and as your RD seems way back in March, your lawyer should be able to make fax inquiry.

No Title

Bhagwan, I filed 485 by myself, not by lawyer, should I go ahead fax them by myself? thanks.

My RD is Mar., no FP notice yet, should I call IIO to request FP notice?

Hi, all, i talked with IIO yesterday (my RD Mar. 2001), they told me my case was assigned to a officer yesterday. I never got FP notice. I did 485 file by myself, not by lawyer. Someone told me FP happens first before the case is assigned to officer, so I called IIO again 3 min. ago, telling her I never got FP notice, she said she does not know which happens first, FP or assign to officer, and she said it is maybe case by case, if fingerprint is needed, officer will issue the notice to me. Is that right? Does anyone knows the process is sth. like: assign to officer---FP notice---assign to officer---decision or FP notice----assign to officer---decision. Can the IIO see FP is out or not from her computer?

I am desperate, thanks for help.

No Title

Hi,

If Yu read the 485 processing standards by going to this link http://www.elirich.com/I-485-ins.pdf will help to Yu. I think that while doing data entry ,they will order finger prints to National scheduling system. NSS will send the fp notices according to the dates availablity and geogrphic location( Because ASC will play major role here).As per my knowledge,EVERY BODY WHO IS FILED 485 APPLICATION HAS TO DO FINGER PRINTS( EMPLOYEMENT BASED) MANDATORILY.