Just talked to NSC agent about I485

CHCACA

Registered Users (C)
I just called NSC and asked about my pending I485, and the agent told me that it would take 18 month for California Service Center. By the way, I've been waiting for 16 months so far.

The agent was nice, but I have the feeling that she doesn't know more information than what we digged out everywhere.

I don't know how much I can believe her "18 month" saying, but by August I will definitely call to see.

It's not very useful, but I'd just like to share with all your guys in the same boat with me.

chcaca
----------------
wac-02-120
ND: 02/27/02

I have been waiting for 19 months. No nothing. Waiting for re-do FP notice or 2nd RFE or whatever, give me give me something. But no nothing.

I have been waiting for 19 months. No nothing. Waiting for re-do FP notice or 2nd RFE or whatever, give me give me something. But no nothing.

WAC02-046

Yah - that's what exactly I'm wondering- after waitting for 18 months, what would people from NSC say...

By the way, did you talk to them recently? I understand that it might not help much, but not much we can do, so just ask them, let them realize how stupid the whole thing is and hopefully make them hate their job. :rolleyes:

All peice of crap

They don't want to touch the case ...they are telling all the crap....
ALL bullshit if they wish they can clear backlog in few weeks like they did in case of EAD.It 9/9/02...but they did it...
Otherwise they talk crap...

Originally posted by CHCACA
Yah - that's what exactly I'm wondering- after waitting for 18 months, what would people from NSC say...

They will submit request to CSC about your case. CSC will respond "we are proccessing cases till 11/16/2001". The end.

Most likely that will be the case. But after my waitting time reach 18 months, I'll keep calling NCSC and ask them sending the request to CSC - until I get it approved.

Keep our hope - hope is a good thing :)

You can do it yourself

Well, 18 months ? yes, Nov 16, 2001 to May 16, 2003 is 18 months. Hence any body who enquires about the time of processing, will be getting same answer. I bet from next month, if JIT is still stuck on Nov 16, 2001 you will hear 19 or 20 months and so on. Do your own math no need to call IIO.
WC
:(

To who cares:

I'm not sure you got what I meant. I can't say I'm damn good in math, but I can do math.

-Well, 18 months ? yes, Nov 16, 2001 to May 16, 2003 is 18 months

From 11/16/2001 to 6/19/2003 (Today), it's been 19 months - not 18 months. And I don't know your point doing calculation here anyway.

Do your own math no need to call IIO.

I'm not calling NCSC for a math question, rather, I'm just concerned about my case, like anyone else here.

Good luck to everyone. Still, hope is a good thing.

Yes, same thing told to me yesterday, while talking with IIO. My 485 filed in January,02. So IIO told me that INS is taking 18 months to approve case..
So I told her 18 months in almost over, then in the response, she told me that next month is my waiting time.....

I know its just a vague..they just give unnecessary informations to people...Next month also we will hear the same thing from IIO.. INS is not approving cases in order.. just trying to destroy our lives..

Good Luck to all.

Lot of junk

CHCACA...where is the question arising regarding math.Only thing is CSC will say 19 next month and after that it will say 20 month will take to process.. the point here is if date is not moving at all then as month passes the count will keep increasing ..So get ready to hear these count each month if you call IIO...