Just Talked To Iio

SonuGC

Registered Users (C)
I ASKED HIM HOW LONG DOES IT TAKES TO GET A REC. NOTICE FOR 485 HE TOLD ME IT WILL TAKE 6 WEEKS AS I FILLED LAST WEEK ONLY.

God Bless you!

So you decided somehow to call IIO after just sending in the application one week back. You sure deserve to be called the \'goose of the day\'.

No Title

You are free to call VSC any time you want and no body is going to stop you, but information such as getting a Recpt Notice, or finger printing can be obtained from these forums by reading the messages regularly. Every call to VSC is taking away some precious moments of IIOs and blocking other people who have questions much more serious questions to ask.
Just my opinion and no offense please.

Posting for the Sake Of Posting

The information you have provided is redundant. You sent your application in a week ago. Even if they opened your application as soon as it arrived, because you\'re so special, it will still take at least 12 months for you to get your GC. (you may think you\'re so special, but you\'re not THAT special!)

So, not only are you a moron for posting useless information, but you\'re a bigger moron for taking the time to call and speak to an IIO - you would have gotten your answers a lot quicker by simply spending 5 mins reading the messages on this board.

Next time, think hard before making such wasteful postings.

HVN

You express my sentiments as well. Here I am in my last stage since Aug 6th( RFE RECD) and getting laid off in two days. Praying that some miracle happens. I do not understand that guys can just waste INS time and make them mad at people like us who should have recieved the approval. Good luck to everyone.

Get a Reality Check, SonuGC

It is people like you who are complete morons that should be deported. You refuse to see reason when someone is trying to help you see it..........Its true what they say about taking a horse (a donkey is a better fit here) to the pond............

Best: I think that is ENTIRELY UNNECESSARY

Please keep your opinions about other nationalities to yourself. stick to I485.

don\'t waste this msg board

Hey Guys,

Don\'t waste your time, others time and this message board for unnecessary comments and ur personal opinions about different nationalities. Pl. keep it clean.

Let us not spoil Sonu\'s spirits

Let us not spoill Sonu\'s spirits. He probably called without much thinking.

Any one with CP approved 140 please share their experience

Did anyone get 485 approved with CP approved 140 ?
How long does it take

No Title

Guys,
Donot "burn" SonuGC. If you donot like what he posts, ignore it!
This site is not anybody\'s personal property.