Just spoke with an IIO - VK-NOV-00

485tired

Registered Users (C)
RD: 10/23/00, ND: 11/22/00, FP: 03/16/01, FP Location: San Diego, 2nd EAD Card Received: 11/05/01, EB2/India

She told me that the case has been assigned to an officer recently along with my wife\'s. She was hesitent to tell the exact date. She just told \'recently\'. I spoke to an IIO last Thursday as well. At that time the case has not been assigned and she told it may take a month to assign. So I am assuming that my case has been assigned this week. I asked her how long it will take to approve.. She told that it depends on the work load of that officer. Again I asked like \'may i know approximately how long doest it take?\'. The answer was 30-45days. Just to confirm again, I asked her whether my case been assigned or not?. The answer was \'YES\'.

Let us see how long will it take to approve after assigning the case.

good news ! but there are two 485tired

one with RD 09/05/00 , the other RD: 10/23/00

I am confused !!

No Title

God knows how I got his name.. I just posted a new message.. it didn\'t even ask for user name & password.. VK-NOV-00

hi 485tired: I changed my name to "485tiredOld"

I changed my name to "485tiredOld" to avoid conffusing

thanks for post and good luck

Good News ! Post you approval as soon as you get it.

VK-Nov-00,

Good News ! Post you approval as soon as you get it.

Chicagodude

PD 6/1/99; RD 10/26/00; ND 11/22/00; FP 04/11/00 Chicago; AD - Waiting

No Title

Hi RGN828:

Did u get a chance to speak with an IIO recently?. If so please post details.

Thanks - VK-NOV-00

Spoke last Friday

I spoke to an IIO last Friday. At that time the case was not assigned and he told it may take a month or two to be assigned. May be I should try to get in touch with them again.