Just noticed a LUD on 485 07/27

avi_gc

Registered Users (C)
Just noticed a LUD for 485 application 07/27.

No message change. Don't know what triggered it. I had called TSC IO today afternoon.

Did anyone else get a LUD ?

LUD for My Wife's I485 updated ...07/27.

Our cases are approved(07/20) and CARD was ordered for the primary and not the derivative and so i called them this morning regarding the derivative's card.

This afternoon the LUD changed to 07/27

Did you call TSC IO today. Does calling too much affect make a difference. I called like 4 times this week.

- zeemar

Mine too

All three members in my family had LUD on 07/27/2007. Looks like a week-end batch job, just like last week.

Everybody please inform if you
1) opened a SR request
2) contacted Senerar /congress man
3) called IO
4) contacted ombudsman
5) Any other relevant information

As far as my case is concerned I have Contacted Senator last week, and called TSC IO yesterday.. that could have caused LUD on my case

1. Opened SR on July 17th
2. Not yet contacted Senator/congressman
3. Called IO everyday except Monday this week.
4. EAD is pending (supposedly with the same officer), No LUD's on any other applications, No change in spouse 485

telugodu -- Did you have any LUD today?

Everybody please inform if you
1) opened a SR request
2) contacted Senerar /congress man
3) called IO
4) Any other relevant information

As far as my case is concerned I have Contacted Senator last week, and called TSC IO yesterday

1. Opened SR on July 17th
2. Not yet contacted Senator/congressman
3. Called IO everyday except Monday this week.
4. EAD is pending (supposedly with the same officer), No LUD's on any other applications, No change in spouse 485

telugodu -- Did you have any LUD today?

LUD on my case did not get updated today

I made SR on 7/5 received reply on 7/14 stating that my case in review status. Called TSC IO at least 7, 8 times.

I called today.. got no information regarding the LUD or anything else... but was told that my secondary security check (may be name check) is still pending...
So no hopes of any approval for me....

Thanks,
T

When I called TSC IO today, she said that the case is assigned to a supervisor, but I have my second NC pending

Why would the case be assigned to an officer if the name check is pending?

I have got conflicting information on my NC Some IO's say it is clear and some say it is pending. But consistently everyone is saying that the case is with an officer.

Also when I asked her about the LUD she said she can't see anything new on my case.

So guys, I think we missed the bus. Feeling so depressed now.

I have LUDs on 485 too..they are not on the week end..

http://boards.immigration.com/showpost.php?p=1741624&postcount=221

After seeing LUDs on some of the folks' H1Bs, I added all of my H1Bs to the portfolio. I have LUDs on my approved H1Bs of the employer, who sponsored my GC. The rest of the H1Bs (old) dont have any LUDs on them.

LUDs on my casses (I dont know if there were any LUDs, before I checked)-

7/14/07 - 1st H1B with the GC sponsoring employer

7/22/07 - 2nd H1B, I140, I131/AP (old/1st).

7/23/07 - per IO, 2nd BIO notice sent out (scheduled on 8/07/07),

7/24/07 - per IO, RFE sent out.

7/25, 7/26/07 - LUDs on I485, no change in message

waiting on RFE and 2nd BIO notice..

what is second NC?

When I called TSC IO today, she said that the case is assigned to a supervisor, but I have my second NC pending

Why would the case be assigned to an officer if the name check is pending?

I have got conflicting information on my NC Some IO's say it is clear and some say it is pending. But consistently everyone is saying that the case is with an officer.

Also when I asked her about the LUD she said she can't see anything new on my case.

So guys, I think we missed the bus. Feeling so depressed now.

Isn't Name Check done only once? or thye do it second time also?