Just got FP notification

lesters101

Registered Users (C)
After what ive been through all week with my wife entering the US on AP, today in the mail i got the letter. Appointement for Jan 7, 2005 nothing for my wife yet. Anybody knows how long after FP's for approuval?

I-485 OCT 2002
2 EAD'S
1 AP
I-140 AD MAY 2003

My wife just got hers today and my cousins both of them. Looks like they are getting organized or something. Wifes FP's on jan 7 also but two hours later.
I hope they dont forget us again after we do them.....

FP Question

I got my 2nd FP notice yesterday. But my wife has not. My questions are:

1. Since she is derivative applicant does she require 2nd FP? Our first FP was taken together on April1, 2003. Her message changed to "FP received/resumed blah blah blah...." My message never changed.
2. My FP date is on Jan 4, 2005. Can I go early (Atlanta office) if so when is the good time and day
3. Can I take my wife with me even though she does not have notice issued to her? Will Local office be kind enough to take her FP too?
Please advice
4. Should I go eraly by myself and get my FP done instaed of waiting for my wife's notice?

RD: 03/21/02
1st FP: 04/01/03
RFE acknowledged by TSC regarding SR on 08/11/04
Intent of deny issued 11/15/04 (TSC said that I need SR, which I never needed)
Responded to intent of Deny notice 11/30/04
2nd FP: 01/04/05
AD: still waiting... God Knows

Hi,

Wed & Saturday are open house. That means they dont have any appointments fixed and its for accomodating other situations like rescheduled apps etc. Thats the reason

thanks for the info, so my question is, is it wise for me to walk into the finger print center one month in advance?

Sure , if the application service centre permits u , do that and u get a step closer to approval

Cheers

Tanjar

Did Early FP

My FP date was schedule for 01/04/05, I went yesterday for early FP and it took me about 15 minutes to get it done. There were not many people. They did not take my wife's FP since the notice was not issued to her name yet and they could not do it without notice.
Funny thing is that most of the staff at FP office is either Mexican or Oriental. I am wondering if their FP has been done yet :rolleyes: