Jury duty while out of the country, proof of moving?

fufu0010

I get married and live in Vietnam now. I also have a baby under 1 year old. My father told me a week ago I got my jury duty calls. I contact them and tell them my problem, they ask me to follow the instruction in the summon, which informs them that I move (and no longer a LA resident) and province one proof (personal utility bill, proof of voter registration, driver's license or property tax bill). However, I have none of those in Vietnam. The only thing I have is my visa extension's stamps in my passport. Can I use that? Or should I contact US Consulate in Vietnam for help?

Thanks everyone ahead of time.

Is there any English text in those stamps? Anyway, write a letter and send that with the copy/scan of the stamps. I sent in a copy of my foreign residence permit, I think.

Is there any English text in those stamps? Anyway, write a letter and send that with the copy/scan of the stamps. I sent in a copy of my foreign residence permit, I think.
Yes, there are. Each stamp is only for 3 months and I have done that for almost two years now. I am trying to get foreign residence permit but have some problems, so I dont have it yet. So the visa stamp should be ok?

Thanks.