June Visa Bulletin - GREAT NEWS !!!

Link seems to be down.. looks like everyone is accessing it!

Can you say the new current dates for EB2/EB3? I'm all excited by your statement "massive movement"!

All
Charge-ability
Areas
Except
Those CHINA- INDIA MEXICO PHILIP-PINES
Listed mainland born

1st C C C C C
2nd C 01JAN06 01APR04 C C
3rd 01JUN05 01JUN03 01JUN03 01JUN03 01JUN05

Sorry, this formatting is simply messed up; tried editing this two times and not getting clarity with alignment. Let me try final time and see if this comes ok.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now it appears on the USCIS website as well. Its real..though it certainly feels so unreal. I am speechless. Awesome!

Thanks to all the guys who responded!

The traffic has died and I can see the site now. This is great news for thousands! But everyone should file quickly, because the dates will retrogress again.

I am pissed off with this

Hello All,
I know, it is good sign for most of the people...But, I am really bothered to see this as there are more chances that a person on substitution labor with PD later than original labors could get approvals and it could be adding more processing delays also.
thanks,
Sri

There is no need to rejoice for most honest applicants.

NSC farmers will work backwards and start issuing GC to jun03,may03 for eb3 and april04 for eb2 until they exhaust all available visa numbers,meanwhile other centers will frantically use all the available visa numbers , and all of us unfortunate ones will suffer once again when in sept they will retrogress back to 2001 and to square one.

The frauds lc substitues and the otc visa purchasers paying heavy price to the unscrupulous desc gc comnanies will be the only ones to benefit from this.

it would be better if they advanced only 3 months but clear them once for all instead of making us suffer and see all 2005,2006 etc being given visas left and right.

False Hope...I think

I totally agree with always_in_labor! The way USCIS processes cases is so unpredictable! What is the point of publishing these dates when we know based on statistics that come September we will still be at the same place where we are today:(

Hoping for the best outcome for myself and everybody who has been waiting since ages now!

I really want to be optimistic right now. I have been bored being pessimistic for long time. You guys are absolutely right. Although the movement in PD is great news, there is no guarantee that NSC farmers will do their job efficiently. They failed on several occasions. It is very unfortunate that we have to deal with these morons. I hope that we all get GC soon and never deal with the nauseating farmers again.

There is no need to rejoice for most honest applicants.

NSC farmers will work backwards and start issuing GC to jun03,may03 for eb3 and april04 for eb2 until they exhaust all available visa numbers,meanwhile other centers will frantically use all the available visa numbers , and all of us unfortunate ones will suffer once again when in sept they will retrogress back to 2001 and to square one.

The frauds lc substitues and the otc visa purchasers paying heavy price to the unscrupulous desc gc comnanies will be the only ones to benefit from this.

it would be better if they advanced only 3 months but clear them once for all instead of making us suffer and see all 2005,2006 etc being given visas left and right.

Last edited by a moderator:
NSC farmers will work backwards and start issuing GC to jun03,may03 for eb3 and april04 for eb2 until they exhaust all available visa numbers,meanwhile other centers will frantically use all the available visa numbers
Since most (~80%) of the applicants who filed 485 in 01 and 02 has been approved, what is wrong with people filed in 03 and 04 getting approved next?
There are some folks stuck in name check from 01,02 etc. that is a separate issue. Unless your ND is less than 03, I do not know what you are complaining about:confused:

Since most (~80%) of the applicants who filed 485 in 01 and 02 has been approved, what is wrong with people filed in 03 and 04 getting approved next?
There are some folks stuck in name check from 01,02 etc. that is a separate issue. Unless your ND is less than 03, I do not know what you are complaining about:confused:
I think the only concern is that NSC should process based on PD ....... don't go approving later PD cases while earlier ones are still collecting dust !!

Of course, cases stuck in namecheck/security checks are exempted.

I think the only concern is that NSC should process based on PD ....... don't go approving later PD cases while earlier ones are still collecting dust !!

Of course, cases stuck in namecheck/security checks are exempted.

I feel pressure has not been built/brought on FBI either by USCIS or the State Dept. Both are saying ok take your time for namecheck. Now that I-485s submitted beginning of last year are stuck massively in namecheck (see www.trackitt.com, India) and the possibility of meeting even the permitted visa numbers by Sept. are looking bleak, they have resorted to moving the PD forward so that more can be pushed out. Yes indeed there are many in the 485 mill with submits prior to Oct. 2005 when country based retrogression became effective for visa movement forward. It appears most of them have cleared their namecheck waiting only for Visa # to get their card. The new submits that will happen now will get queued to the back - with one exception - if USCIS is covertly putting the premium processed I-140s on a fast track 485 approvals, then it is unfair. Give the same option to others already in and ask them to mail the check.

EB2, India
PD - 10/08/2002
I.485 RD - 05/12/2006