June -2006 Visa bulletin

GCcomesoon

Registered Users (C)
New Visa bulletin is here

Hi

Does anyone have any idea about the June bulletin ?I'm sure many of us are waiting for it to come out.I thought may be we can guess & feel good, till it actually comes out.
I think the EB2 dates would move to June -July -2003 & the EB3 dates would move to April -2001

Any guesstimates ?

Thanks
GCcomesoon

Last edited by a moderator:
GCcomesoon said:
Hi

Does anyone have any idea about the June bulletin ?I'm sure many of us are waiting for it to come out.I thought may be we can guess & feel good, till it actually comes out.
I think the EB2 dates would move to June -July -2003 & the EB3 dates would move to April -2001

Any guesstimates ?

Thanks
GCcomesoon

With so many approvals for EB2 from BEC it might slow down - Move by a month

EB3 might move to Sep 2001 for India I think

saknia,
if yr prediction about EB3 comes true then I will believe that you make accurate predictions :) else not

I dont think EB3 for India will move by 6 months..last month only very carefully it was moved up by 1 month with the dreaded April,2001 cut off..

the suspense is killing about EB3 for India...

Wish Saknia's words come true..then its one less headache in life..

No movement in the EB2 category

How come there is no movement in the EB2 category? In the past, it has moved ahead consistently by 5-6 months. All you gurus- any predications? Is this an ominous trend or what ?Any comments?

Some movement expected in July ?

Hi

This is too early to discuss, but do we expect some EB2 movement in next month's bulletin ?
Gurus any inputs ?

Thanks
GCcomesoon

No, only back

GCcomesoon said:
Hi

This is too early to discuss, but do we expect some EB2 movement in next month's bulletin ?
Gurus any inputs ?

Thanks
GCcomesoon

According to my prediction the EB2 will go back. No forward movement. The EB3 will go forward by one month.

Looks like for us, waiting is becoming endless. Sometimes feel like, I am struck in waiting for this.

saknia said:
This has not moved much for India I think - 1 week for EB3 and none for EB2

This is very Bad , For sure IV.ORG help is needed for this

To me, it means that the EB quota for India is over for this fiscal year (ending Sep 31,06). Come October, the fresh quota should become available and we probably will see some movement in the Sep bulletin.

be ready for long haul

Total Employment Visa# for any specific country is approx 10000/year (7% of total visa#)
And approx 100K+ from India are waiting in queue. So it will take approx 5-6 years for EB3 guys. Also EB2 it will move little backward with more approvals coming-out from BECs.

So chill down guys. Only hope is legislation from Congress otherwise be ready for long haul.

jcgc said:
To me, it means that the EB quota for India is over for this fiscal year (ending Sep 31,06). Come October, the fresh quota should become available and we probably will see some movement in the Sep bulletin.