July'05 - Plastic Card Tracker

srichalam

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,

Let's track those got PP stamped in july '05 and waiting for card.
Today got mail that card is ordered and mailed asap. See signature for other details.

srichalam
How many LUD change after july 1, 2005 when you got your pp stamped?

and which service center is your case. mune is at VSC.

thanks

EB3- VSC

PD Feb. 07 2002
Labor Trenton, NJ April 04 2004
Regional NY Sept. 2004 after one RFE on prevailing wage
I140 + I 485 concurrent filing with RD Nov. 09 2004
For I140 RFE for degree evaluation on Feb 23, 2005.
Replied in early April
I 140 Second RFE for transcripts on May 24, 2005
Replied on June 01, 2005.
Approved I140 + I485 on June 28, 2005.
PP stamped July 19, 2005

No LUD till 7/30/05,

But starting 7/31/05 there was LUD everyday, incl. today with a mail that says card mailed. good luck.

p_card said:
srichalam
How many LUD change after july 1, 2005 when you got your pp stamped?

and which service center is your case. mune is at VSC.

thanks

Hi srichalam

Congrulats. You got it.
One more question,when your LUD starting changing after July 31 everyday, were you getting email everytime lud chabge or you have to go online to see the LUD.

Does every LUD send emails?
and do you get emails in day time also as most of my emails I see then when I come back to office. I assume I get during night in my mailbox.

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't get Emails

with every LUD, i used to check online. But got two mails on 1st when they ordered the card and one today when they mailed it. And the mails were during day time after 9:00 AM. Hope this helps.
p_card said:
Hi srichalam

Congrulats. You got it.
One more question,when your LUD starting changing after July 31 everyday, were you getting email everytime lud chabge or you have to go online to see the LUD.

Does every LUD send emails?
and do you get emails in day time also as most of my emails I see then when I come back to office. I assume I get during night in my mailbox.

thanks

srichalam
Thanks for your quick response. So it took you 30 days to get emal for card order. This way I should get an email on 8th( I am completing 1 month of FP on 8th).
Hopeing for the best.
1 more question: at the time of Passport stampping, I did not have my old EAD/AP ( forgot at home), so I did not submit these. I submitted my new EAD/AP. Will it effect my plastic issue?

thanks

Hi Sri
Congrats

It is good that after along wait things are fine with you.

My FP was done 7 days after you, SO I sould hope something next week begining.
Everyday I check my email a couple of times and no email regarding the LUD or plastic status.

thanks

Hi P_CARD,

thanks, what? you are checking a couple of times :rolleyes: you must be lying, you meant to say a couple of times every 15 minutes :D Isn't it? I know how hard it would be. Just keep yourself cool (i know it's easy to say, tough to do). anyway good luck this week.

p_card said:
Hi Sri
Congrats

It is good that after along wait things are fine with you.

My FP was done 7 days after you, SO I sould hope something next week begining.
Everyday I check my email a couple of times and no email regarding the LUD or plastic status.

thanks

Thanks srichalam

You have been a very good moral support. My LUDs are not changing after one month of pp stamping ,like they were changing for you.

Do you feel that I can get email in day time also or do they come only in morning.

This is a pain. Why the plastic is taking this much time. 1 months and 2 days and 38 minutes after PP stamping, No change in LUD/no emails.

thanks

Thanks EricS for your update. My PP was stamped around same time as your spouse's, but I dont have any LUD or email or anything. I am worried as why there are no LUD also.

any one else in the same boat?

thanks

Congrats EricS,

My spouse's case is still stuck in FBI or Background Check(Not even sure which one, coz they said two diff. reasons in one month's time.) Hoping to hear soon. :(

Sri

Let us hope things will be fine for you and other here soon.

One question:
do they do any other checks again after approving teh i485 for issuing the plastic card?

thanks