JULY filers what\'s happening any luck,

CT_070101_new

Registered Users (C)
I just checked nothing changed, really frustrated.
Spoke with an IIO on May 9th, I was told my case is with an officer and it might take 4 weeks. Here we go, 4 weeks passed no news.
RD 07/09 ND 08/23

same old message- processing resumed

I wonder how long more it will take, even calling an IIO is no good, we get the same old answer another 3-4 weeks. When will we get to see the light at the end of this never ending tunnel.

Its good that they are processing fast and have reached Aug 01, but it seems their official date is just good to show. There are so many July filers still waiting whose cases have not yet been assigned.

RD 07/25, ND 09/17

ss01

yes I did talk to an IIO end of may and she said the case has been assigned to an officer and that everything was ok and my wife and kids files were also together with my file, but she could not give me an estimated time as to approval date, reason being the extra security checks.

and she also suggested that I should get my EAD renewed to be on the safer side, and that is also what a lot of our friends on this forum have suggested.

No change PD 04/12/99 RD 07/17 ND 08/31 FP 01/29/02 From maryland EB3

I talked to IIO and said that case is with officer. It is like since last 2 months. No change in status. Same old message.

Just thought of updating you guys so you will also relax seeing me in your queue.