July Bulliten

Maybe :)

Guys and Gals,

Maybe they will skip the bulletin this month. They probably want to add more excitement and suspense to this rather boring process. Its like a big budget summer blockbuster waiting to be released .. the fans just can't wait. The sad part will be that like most big budget summer blockbusters, the real thing will not live upto the hype and we will be left dissappointed as always .. :)

regards,

saras

Last edited by a moderator:
Do or Die

I guess this bulletin ( may be .... may be the next one) will be a do or die for EB3 guys. If we don't get any reprive within the next 3 months - we are going to be locked down for another year as the CIR bill won't be passed for another 6 months.

Yeh hamein tarsa tarsa ke marenge. Koi bhi kaam time par nahi karte. Delay report karne may bhi delay karte hain.

I don't know how much time and energy that I spend on immigration related web sites just hoping to see some favorable news or information. But all in vain. At pretty much every stage of my green card, be it labor (state), labor (federal) and now before I-485, there has always been some or the other road block.

Extremely sad and frustrated :(

PD Dec 2002
I-140 cleared
EB3
I485 not filed because of retrogression

gcin05

I am with you man. Excatly the same thing with me, every step was a road block.
In my case I filed 140 and 485 concurrently in August 2004. Since my PD is Oct 2001, it was current then. By the time the 140 was approved and my RD for the 485 became current, The visa numbers ran out. Infact my RD is Aug 18th 2004. When the Visa Numbers Ran out VT center was posting dates of Aug 16th 2004. Missed by just a few days.....
Was hoping that everything would clear in Oct 2005, but then retrogression.....

Folks
Same here. Hurdle at every step for the past 5 years. Non-RIR, NOF, Prevailing Wage, Screwed up concurrent, RFE...I've seen it all!
If there is one thing we need to learn from this forum, barring a few lucky exceptions, a majority go thru similar pain and its not unique.

With that lesson we've to move our lives forward and stop expecting a miracle and least of all expect to find it on websites! Useful forums like this can only provide you with handy information.

I am in the same boat.

PD is Oct/2001
Waiting for longggggggggg time.

Nkelkar said:
gcin05

I am with you man. Excatly the same thing with me, every step was a road block.
In my case I filed 140 and 485 concurrently in August 2004. Since my PD is Oct 2001, it was current then. By the time the 140 was approved and my RD for the 485 became current, The visa numbers ran out. Infact my RD is Aug 18th 2004. When the Visa Numbers Ran out VT center was posting dates of Aug 16th 2004. Missed by just a few days.....
Was hoping that everything would clear in Oct 2005, but then retrogression.....

All, how long did it take for your company to file LC ?

Although I paid the attorney fees for my immigration thing, it took 9 months from the day I started my job with employer until the day the Department of Labor received my LC.

How about yours ?

USCIS_GC_APPRO said:
PD is Oct/2001
Waiting for longggggggggg time.

July Bulletin

Hi guys,
Like all of you, I was checking the bulletin yesterday whole day.
Towards the COB PST yesterday, I saw that the June 2006 Bulletin has been archived.
So I hope that the July bulletin will be made available today once the CSC opens their shop for the day.

I used Sub LC

Filed 140/485 in June 485. I am finishing 8 th year and start 9 th year.

marlon2006 said:
Although I paid the attorney fees for my immigration thing, it took 9 months from the day I started my job with employer until the day the Department of Labor received my LC.

How about yours ?

blondhenge said:
Neo,

I'm curious what your reasoning is for your prediction.

Because EB-3 world passed the 245(i) deadline, I took that as a sign that there weren't as many of those cases as we were originally led to believe--at least not at this time at that stage in the system anyway.

Well the Bulletin is out and you now know what I was talking about. The Summer months in the retrogressed era are going to be like this as these are the last 3 month of the FY. Read this in the July Bulletin.

Readers are reminded that during the summer months, with immigrant visa number use approaching the annual limits for the year, the supply of numbers remaining for use is limited. Thus, cut-off date advances could slow or stop, and monthly allocations decrease. Additional retrogression of cut-off dates such as those experienced for July are possible. Readers should not assume visa availability until the cut-off dates are announced.

EB3 India in Apr 01 is as good as unavailable. I dont think there is any one before this PD still remaining.

The weather is nice and we all should just take a vacation from the Immigration thingy and live our lives a little.

neo

Somebody get the ketchup out please!!!

So, who was going to eat what again???

But, since half the prediction was true, we will allow eating only half the meal... :)

ok_LA said:
looks like i will not have to eat this page anymore
:)

eb3 apr14
eb2 feb03
eb1 apr 06

that is what i stand by

felix31 said:
Thank for your kind words marlon2006,

Tomorrow we will be older than today and waiting endlessly for GC mirage is not working.

We are not getting any younger, so we decided to work on plan B (canada). My spouse is overly sick by the prospect of not being able to work 3-4 more years. (Already she sacrificed 6yrs as H4).

We will stay here till our PRs get processed and she gets her Masters. If at the time of our landing in Canada - our US GC is a total mess, we are gone, brother....

its true we may both be jobless in Canada in the beginning but peace of mind will be priceless. No H1/H4 hassels, free of employer's whims... etc etc..

Hi Felix31,

I'm thinking of applying for Canadian PR simultaneously too. I just filed the I-140 and my priority date is March 2005 (EB2 RIR-to-PERM-conversion). As with most Indian applicants waiting for their priority dates to get current, I'm sick of the uncertainty and carrot-dangling from the ambivalent/ignorant US lawmakers. Time to move on and GET A LIFE!

Thanks!

guys, I just have one advice to you all and anyone else - stop guessing these visa bulletins a month before they come out...move on with ur lives, don't let a GC control your thoughts and movements..I don't see any point in a daily discussion on what next, when what will happen, just check the bulletin when its out and forget analyzing and dissecting each and every small detail - are you working in the USCIS? NO..so come back 2nd week of July and see whats in store, if no good news for u, move on.