July 2008 Visa Bulletin Out!!!

gc143

Registered Users (C)
Folks,

The visa bulletin as seen at the Mumbai consulate website.

http://mumbai.usconsulate.gov/cut_off_dates.html

=====================

Immigrant Visas
Cut-Off Dates for Immigrant Visas
We are pleased to announce the July 2008 cut-off dates for immigrant visas for individuals born in India and those born in most other countries.

To qualify for an appointment, an applicant's priority date (the date that the petition was filed) must fall before the cut-off date for the appropriate category.

The following numbers are derived from the Department of State's Visa Bulletin. If you have additional questions about cut-off dates and your case is being processed at the U.S. Consulate General in Mumbai, please e-mail us or call us at +91-22-2363-7407 between 2 and 4 p.m. IST.

Category India Most Other Countries
F1 15 March 2002 15 March 2002
FX Unavailable Unavailable
F2A 1 August 2003 1 August 2003
F2B 15 September 1999 15 September 1999
F3 8 June 2000 8 June 2000
F4 15 February 1997 1 September 1997
E1 Current Current
E2 1 April 2004 Current
E3 Unavailable Unavailable
EX Unavailable Unavailable
EW 1 January 2003 1 January 2003
E4 Current Current
E4-Religious Current Current

What a shame. After a long wait, now that my I-140 was approved and I was told my name check had cleared and since EB3 ROW was current for the last 2 months, I thought there was an outside chance that my I-485 finally gets approved (soon).

The wait continues :cool:.

What a shame. After a long wait, now that my I-140 was approved and I was told my name check had cleared and since EB3 ROW was current for the last 2 months, I thought there was an outside chance that my I-485 finally gets approved (soon).
There is still an outside chance of your approval happening soon. The new bulletin is not effective until July.

There is still an outside chance of your approval happening soon. The new bulletin is not effective until July.

Thanks for the positive outlook :). I had read the same opinion earlier on another thread (which I am unable to find now). After finally filing for my I-485 last year and with my recent I-140 approval, the sense of desparation has diminished. But I would very much like to get over the final stage. It's been a long ride.

the most I can hope for is that since our PD is Oc. 97, that by August this year, i can expect my father to get his interview date. Only thing then is to hope the immigration officer allows me to transfer to 2B and then immigrate..
can you tell I'm keeping my fingers crossed?
I'm trying hard to build a case for my brother and I..