July '02 case approved

Z-man

My case was approved on July 24. The LUD changed only once on July 26 and I got the notice mail on July 27. Never received any email. The online message is still the same old message.
Case detail:
WAC 02240xxxxx (EB1)
RD 7/23/2002
2FPs sept 02 and July 04
No RFE
AD 7/24/05

I want to thank this board for all the infomation and encouragements. Good luck to all, especially to those old timers.

I think contacting the congressman helped my case. At least the responses to him are more reliable than our own inquiries. It took 8 months from my starting contacting my congressman to the final approval of my case. There is enough info on this board about how to contact a congressman. I won't post more (do a search if you need such info).

My passport stamping experience: made infopass appt first, brought approval notice (my own copy, not the lawyer's)/2 photos/all EAD and AP/Passport/i94San Francisco office on 8/2. Parked on Jackson street for 1 hr with meter parking. entered from the Washington side, went through guards and x-ray checking, got a number then and waited for ~15 min. (8 windows open so it was fast), got called from one window and handed in all documents. had two finger prints and two signatures on both sides of one form, then the officer stamped my passport and kept all the docs. The stamp is valid for 1 year. Officer said the card will be mailed with 3-6 months. Whole process took about 15 minutes.

Are you from one of those countries whose citizens required special registration?

TX,

WAC-02-286-XXXXX [EB1]
FP: 11/02 & 07/04
LUD changed many times
Still waiting :mad:

Z-man said:
My case was approved on July 24. The LUD changed only once on July 26 and I got the notice mail on July 27. Never received any email. The online message is still the same old message.
Case detail:
WAC 02240xxxxx (EB1)
RD 7/23/2002
2FPs sept 02 and July 04
No RFE
AD 7/24/05

I want to thank this board for all the infomation and encouragements. Good luck to all, especially to those old timers.

I think contacting the congressman helped my case. At least the responses to him are more reliable than our own inquiries. It took 8 months from my starting contacting my congressman to the final approval of my case. There is enough info on this board about how to contact a congressman. I won't post more (do a search if you need such info).

My passport stamping experience: made infopass appt first, brought approval notice (my own copy, not the lawyer's)/2 photos/all EAD and AP/Passport/i94San Francisco office on 8/2. Parked on Jackson street for 1 hr with meter parking. entered from the Washington side, went through guards and x-ray checking, got a number then and waited for ~15 min. (8 windows open so it was fast), got called from one window and handed in all documents. had two finger prints and two signatures on both sides of one form, then the officer stamped my passport and kept all the docs. The stamp is valid for 1 year. Officer said the card will be mailed with 3-6 months. Whole process took about 15 minutes.

congrats!

Z-man said:
Case detail:
WAC 02240xxxxx (EB1)
RD 7/23/2002
2FPs sept 02 and July 04
No RFE
AD 7/24/05

Man, that's 3 years since the RD, isn't it?!!!! anyway, congratulations!

Congratulations....you've made it!

Get yourself a bottle of dom perignon and celebrate this weekend.

It's great to see the last of the old timers getting their approvals, you know we all went through this and it makes me shake my head when i read posts on here where guys now get approvals in 3-6 months and worse yet someone complaining their approval is taking more than 6 months.

enjoy!

Would you share who was the Congress Rep you used and whether there was back and forth several times or one time inquiry which took 8 months ?

My RD is Sept 2002 and still pending .Any help is appreciated

sammyboy said:
Would you share who was the Congress Rep you used and whether there was back and forth several times or one time inquiry which took 8 months ?

My RD is Sept 2002 and still pending .Any help is appreciated

Answer:
Please do a google search to find your local congressman. For my case, 3 inquiries were made during the 8 months. Good luck.