Job change after Green card and impact on Naturalization

vijayblr

Members,
I have had employment based Green card for 4 years now. I changed my job from the GC sponsoring employer 2 years after I got my Green Card. Based on the information available on the internet, there is a 6 month rule that I have read about.

Is 2 years considered too soon to change jobs?

I have these questions I am seeking your response for :
1) At the time of Citizenship interview, do I have to be prepared to explain my change of jobs after 2 years?
2) Does it matter how many times I have changed jobs between GC approval and Citizenship interview?
3) After 2 years of GC and employment with the sponsoring employer, does it matter if I have changed jobs to a different role and responsibilities?

Thank you all.

Members,
I have had employment based Green card for 4 years now. I changed my job from the GC sponsoring employer 2 years after I got my Green Card. Based on the information available on the internet, there is a 6 month rule that I have read about.

Is 2 years considered too soon to change jobs?

I have these questions I am seeking your response for :
1) At the time of Citizenship interview, do I have to be prepared to explain my change of jobs after 2 years?
2) Does it matter how many times I have changed jobs between GC approval and Citizenship interview?
3) After 2 years of GC and employment with the sponsoring employer, does it matter if I have changed jobs to a different role and responsibilities?