Job Change After Approval

Kannancr

Registered Users (C)
Hi
 I got my Passport stamped last week and expecting plastic cards. I am getting good offers and is there a risk of changing jobs now.

Akshaya Kannan

No

No. Many people literally walk out of their stampming and go to new jobs without any repurcussions. For all legal purposes, the stamp on your passport is as good as the card. Any employer will honor it.

Best of Luck!

To Kannancr

Hi!
Approximately how many days did it take for you to get your passport stamped from the RD of your I-485?

Look within yourself if you have nothing better to do

Do you really need to pass such unnecessary comments in this forum....I have read all your earlier posts and none of them seem to serve the purpose of this forum.

I tell you - you seriously need help!

Kannancr .. i think it is okay ...

My belief is , the stamp is same as having a card. Also with the 180 days rule, there should not be any problem, as long as you are working ..in this country and paying taxes in the similar professional field, not being a burden to the government. As for the sponsoring employer doing any thing , i think you are safe since you satisfied the 180 days and even more. It’s all how long we can remain scared in this country and get exploited, go through both emotional and financial pain just to get this , I think we have to take bold step at some point..

Make a good decision..

Adusumillip, Dont be jealous man ! After stamping you will face the same question ???????

JEALOUS????

Prad,

Whatever you mean by "jealous"??

Did you even read my question to kannancr in this thread...I asked him "how many days did it take for you to get your passport stamped from the RD of your I-485" just to get an idea of the processing time -- for which kannancr gave the answer, but the great india_485 had to pass some unnecessary comments, he said -- "some guys just need something to worry about..".

And so I replied -- "Look within yourself if you have nothing better to do".....so now let me ask you what you meant by saying "don\'t be jealous..."?????

I never knew..

that I had a fan here who reads all my posts. Thanks.

Did ur last comment serve any purpose here?????

For your information - india_485

that was not a comment...it was a cold reply to your unnecessary comment and as far as being a fan of yours is concerned....this is exactly how some people take false pride and pleasure from foolish things and I guess you are one of them....and the reason I read all your messages was to judge you, which I did and now I have it confirmed through this posting of yours that I was right....I don\'t like wasting my valuable time on unworthy things and therefore would like to stop conversing on this topic this very second!(though you might want to keep it on..)

take care and good luck!