jharkandi please read this

zamq

Registered Users (C)
Jharkandhi, please read this
go thru this threads you can know what's our discussion
Ray S, said that he only wrote to DOL and SESA people for some fast access states who are doing GCs and getting LC cleared in no time and you said its fine

we have that argument last month and you said that once SESA or DOL goes to that company and checks the company exists then they wont get once again NOF's or RFE's for that company and dont worry.

just iwas browsing in Philadelphia Regional DOL, one guy wrote that he got query for labor regarding his company details, as per he says one of his employees also got same query in december and they repolied and he got labor cleared
THEN ONCE AGAIN WHY SEASA OR REGIONAL ARE ASKING details if already they have

this is just becoz of some Ray's work man
totally ridiculous, he is playing with our lives really i mean.

your lucky enough that you got cleared from CT in 2 or 3 years
but what about us man,we are completing our 6 years here and we filed from one of the unluckest state NY in July 2001 and we still dont know whereabout of our labor
suppose if here also we get queries then who's going to help??

its not good thing to tell about all things to BCIS as Ray S did.
its wrong, totally wrong.

please go thru this thread and you'll find out
thanks
http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=115068&perpage=15&pagenumber=2
http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=729225#post729225
________
Bmw K1200Rs

Last edited by a moderator:
zamq,

I fully agree to your points about delay from NY. It is indeed pathetic and inhuman the way INS/DOL and assur :) are behaving.

On serious side:

Let us assume that Ray did not write to DOL. Do you think still DOL people would not have found out that companies are using faster states for forum shopping? One more point on these lines: Person A from company C gets RFE for company's ability to pay in 140 stage. Person B also gets the same after a while(say). Person A's case was already approved. Will it be rational to ask why should B get RFE? There can be n reasons - let me present one - cases were assigned to different people in same service center. See there can be n number of reasons for generating RFEs/NOFs - I stress again. Sometimes it is just done for the heck of it. Couple of times people will get such things happening to their cases, after which it will be OK for that company.

Also what is a rational solution to this problem - I would like to hear it from you. I agree to your point that it is not logical that people keep on waiting for LC, but the other side is that INS is giving due weight to cases on PD and state. If you see approval time for NY cases - you will be happy to see how fast 140 is done for most of the NY cases. I belv your target is to get GC and not just LC - right? Check cases in 140 thread.

thanks Jhsrkhandi for replying my post

its okay.everyone have their own fate. so its okay.
regarding our serious discussion if suppose SESA or Regional guys put some queries for company A, then everyone know about that company A in the service center and what happend and did they got reply from that company A, so the service center have all info.
and once again if some other service center person ask the same type of query to company A which already replied for company A employee 1, then what is this

this is ridiculous man

regarding Ray S, suppouse if he didnt mail to BCIS about this issue may be some more days BCIS people didnt recognize what';s going on forum shopping. it came to limelight when Ray S or someother guy send mail to BCIS. they just the wrong thing man, they are playing with lives of so many innocent people who wants fastrer GC from faster state.
say in my case if BCIS asks question at this time about my company that too i am out of time and i have 7th year but one i get query then they loayoff me then where i'll go

like me there are lot of people here who wants their GC to come .but still stuck in labor only.
if the same thing happens to you or Ray s then what??

i am not blaming you man, but i want to tell the fact that whatever is going ok.some people will be offend and some people will get help.

see what happened when we filed our case in july we dont know that 245(i) will have impact on us.but we c ant do anything just wait and wait man.

its good that you said NY people are getting 140 clear in no time but i dont know about that
my main concern for now is to GET labor cleared then go for 140/485
before getting labor i cant think another step.
hope you can understand my point.
________
Montana

Hi Zamq,

Even though you addressed this to Jharkhandi, let me give a bit of inputs (take it or leave it) : One person reporting does not make DOL to change their entire process (or else, DOL may have still be working on cases from 1960s)- If you look at various immigration sites, you will find that DOL was already cognizant of the problem when Ray started his "work" (I am not going into whether Ray was wrong or not : I have made my stand clear on that previously) - so please stop blaming Ray for all things bad.

Issuing RFE has been a standard these days, even California is getting RFEs for almost all cases, and you mentioned youself that a person got RFE and eventually got approved soon, so apart from filing a reply or two, it seems it is not a major problem. I agree waiting even a couple of more months may be to excruciating, but compared to 2-3+years what is 4-6 months?

Also in the previous arguments, Jharkhandi and I did not say replying to one RFE will convert DOL, there will be a few RFEs once a pattern is formed DOL will know that the company is legitimate and will stop sending RFEs.

Hope that helps,

lca_001 thanks for pointing .

my point is Why we have to mention to BCIS , not until someone tell then only they'll go and check orelse they'll do the same process
you know about that they follow only Books not logical side.

regarding 4 to 5 months wait, what suppose that guy got layoffed and 6 years over,where he'll go
he was working here for past 6 years and paying all the taxes as you and me, he got kids and settled here
all of sudden he got queries and company dont want to reply or not interested then what's the situaiton??

but how many days they have to wait for not sending RFE's.if they already send the RFE for company A.

you mentioned that BCIS knows already but they didnt yet started.they just started now.
you have to just think twice man ..

________
ARIZONA MARIJUANA DISPENSARIES

regarding Ray S, suppouse if he didnt mail to BCIS about this issue may be some more days BCIS people didnt recognize what';s going on forum shopping.

What you imply is that once your processing is done, it will be ok for DOL to issue RFEs to rest of the people who applied after you did. I thought your issue was the act of issuing RFEs itself and not a particular case.

no not at all lca_001
your confused about my point.
i am not a person that once my case is over then its okay for everyone to get RFE.
dont think like that

it will take more time BCIS will know on its own.you know about it.

my point is why unnessary pointing to BCIS about this issue.this is my main focal point.unnecessary Ray S woke up sleepy lion(BCIS),now see what that lion is doing.
________
Cb500

Zamq,

It is human nature to find a punching bag, I am not in your situation so I dont see what you see in Ray's reporting, so Ray is not my punching bag. But trust me, if one person reporting about forum shopping changes DOL's mindset then there surely will be no more processing of LC because all USC/GC holders will send pseudo complaints to DOL and all of us better pack our bags coz DOL will freeze and we will be stuck in the mess forever.

In big organizations (DOL is indeed a big organization) nothing happens overnight, DOL had been looking into the situation and were finding a way to tackle the issue. Their action coincided with Ray's reporting - I think it is just coincidence, and most probably they are still not started looking into complaints which Ray made.

Why will a company not want to respond for a RFE? If all things are legitimate there is nothing for a company to worry, it is only the companies who wanted to cut corners will be the worried lot. Personal situations is no excuse for breaking law.

Originally posted by zamq
lca_001 thanks for pointing .

my point is Why we have to mention to BCIS , not until someone tell then only they'll go and check orelse they'll do the same process
you know about that they follow only Books not logical side.

regarding 4 to 5 months wait, what suppose that guy got layoffed and 6 years over,where he'll go
he was working here for past 6 years and paying all the taxes as you and me, he got kids and settled here
all of sudden he got queries and company dont want to reply or not interested then what's the situaiton??

but how many days they have to wait for not sending RFE's.if they already send the RFE for company A.

you mentioned that BCIS knows already but they didnt yet started.they just started now.
you have to just think twice man ..

now lac_001, our topic is becoming interesting
lets say suppose you are main manager for one company A, similar to BCIS. dont think otherwise, i just want to give you fact

one person X will come and tell you about your employee A is not good and is doing wrong things in the office,eventhough is the top rated person and intelligent person, what you'll do, just dont take person X word or check is it real that employee A is doing all wrong things??

like that if someone tells anything to anyone, then only they'll start to check.

BCIS is finding their way but not started .they may take few more years or more time who knows or they may start tomorrow only.

i am just giving a fact that RAy did wrong thing, becoz he only came forward and mentioned that He mailed BCIS.everyone know about that, orelse how you,others and myself knows??

regarding the RFE thing,it depends on company main person to decide.

i think now your getting clear picture what i am saying.
________
BRAVO

Sorry to have misinterpreted your post. If you look around, the mood is currently very anti-immigrant (only the legal variety). If you have browsed around in this site, you will see people complaining about harrasment and snide remarks by immigration officers and others, that too may be a cause for all the extra RFEs - the COs have the legal authority to make sure that all things are in order - the anti-immigration veiwpoint has just started to heat up (eventhough it was downturn for last 3-4 years, only recently have the discussion about outsourcing heated up), so it is very likely that COs dont want to be seen as sell outs. To top it all, DOL started to see the forum shopping (they had already woken up - and streching, just was planning to roar)

no not at all lca_001
your confused about my point.
i am not a person that once my case is over then its okay for everyone to get RFE.
dont think like that

it will take more time BCIS will know on its own.you know about it.

my point is why unnessary pointing to BCIS about this issue.this is my main focal point.unnecessary Ray S woke up sleepy lion(BCIS),now see what that lion is doing.

thanks lca_001 for realizing my point now
BCIS was just (they had already woken up - and streching, just was planning to roar) but main fire given by Ras S as per i know

regading other factors you mentioned i too against that one
but i just want to tell you guys the small root of this BCIS works who develop.

please from this time onwards dont do any harmful things that may hurt other people who are innocent,sincere yet they dont want to come into lime light

why we came here in this forum, we came here to share our thoughts and get inforamtion of our state DOL and regional things.

we have to just go and give info but not like mailing some wrong things.
________
Lynx

jharkhandi,
can you give that thread details where i can see that NY people are getting very fast their 140s??

Zamq,

Get in the 140 tracker for 2003(Vermont). Check people who get fast approvals. Some of them have given LC processing states - for others - do a search - you will find their LC states/PD.

Also someone pointed me this link couple of weeks back:

http://uscis.gov/graphics/services/employerinfo/Bull14final110303.pdf

and told that it talks about 140 being adjudicated based on PD of your LC. (I did not get time to read it - was still on my machine).

I did not say everyone from NY gets fast approval though.

thanks jharkhandi for this valuable info
anyway how is your 140/485 is going??
did you filed concurrently??
all the best
________
CCV

Ray S.

line deleted by forum moderator

What is his problem if some people are smart to change to faster states and achive their legitimate right.

You guys are right.

All the time we claim ourselves to be the members of a larger community with a common goal, but sometimes, some of us work against it. Dont know with good or bad intentions.

We all agree that all of us should be treated as equals in this waiting game, but still, there is a lot of unfairness built into the system which manifests itself in the form of backlogs of varying degrees at different DOL or INS offices.

It only makes sense if some of the candidates from slower states move their applications to faster states. this way, they would be helping the slower and faster states to ultimately come up to same speed and hence, adjudicating the cases in same time.

By filing in faster states, they are doing some harm to a few privileged ones(faster state guys) but let us not forget that they are also doing a lot of good to the less privileged ones by not adding to their backlogs. AND dear friends, this only is OUR Common goal.

We talk of brotherhood and "sense of community", but we are so offended if we have to lose some of our own privileges for the good of our community as a whole.

state A : 3 years
state B : 1 year
Is it fair?

OR

State A : 2 years
State B : 2 years

I'm for the second option even though I'm from a relatively faster state !!

gogia,
i agree what you said
but what's our intentions here, we came here to know about our cases when filed and info of when we'll get, we wont get info from our employer/attorney.

here we got good friends but some people are there spoiling our future and careers. like Ray S

All

Please restrain yourself from posting thread not related to immigration.

Thread/Post containing offensive language will be deleted/amended.

We do not plan to offend any one. But your forum is conviniently used by people to HARM other's career! WILL YOU PLEASE TAKE ANY ACTION MR. MODERATOR against Ray S. for attempting derail people's GC process ? I would like to know your opinion.

Why we should suffer ?