J1 Waiver favorable recommendation

sarvalokesh

Registered Users (C)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

My online J1 Wavier Status show that

Department of State:Favorable Recommedation.

DOS forwarded my Favorable Recommedation to INS. What about the changes of getting Final Waiver from INS.

I am not into Medical. I am into software. I am from India.

Please advice.

Thanks,
Lokesh.

Hey,

Thanks for your reply. Hope I will get My waiver. How long it will take the process. Any time Frame?

Thanks,
Lokesh.

after I got favorable recommendation, DOS forwarded the docs a week later to Texas Service CEnter. A week later I got the notice of receipt for I-612. Three weeks later waiver was approved and a week later I got the notice of action for waiver.

What is I-612? What should I need to do with that? Do I need to fill and send to INS. when can I file for H1b?

Lokesh.

don't need to do anything. if your waiver was based on no-objection, DOS will do everything for you. In theory, you can file for H1B with a copy of favorable recommendation. You may, however, wait for the actual waiver to arrive.

I applied for AOS with a copy of a favorable recommendation. Then, about three weeks later I got the waiver, so I sent a copy of that in as well. Haven't heard from them yet, and probably won't for two years...

My status shows that they have sent out on March 16th. I mean the recommendation. I did not get a copy of Favorable recommendation. When can I expect.

Lokesh.

give it two-three weeks. While the status says "sent", it actually just means "approved" and then it will go to the clerk who will then print it out and send you a copy. He will also send you file to the BCIS office. :)

I received I612 from INS. Can I apply for H1b now are should I need to wait till I get my final approval. I did not get any copy of Favourable Recommendation from DOS. I got only I612. What do you suggest?

Lokesh.

you probably got notice of receipt for I-612, not notice of approval. Am I right? As for the recommendation, just wait for it. I got two copies from DOS.

Yes I got the receipt for I-612. Saying that it will take 30 to 90 days for final decision. how much time it will take to get a copy from DOS.

i got my copy of recommendation about three weeks after it was "sent" online. :) I got the approval of the waiver about two weeks after I got the notice of receipt from Texas Service Center.

Good News !!! Finally online status show that my case has been approved by INS today. Thanks for all your advice and help. :D :)

90 days rule for j1 waiver

Hi does anybody know about physician conrad 30 if you get approved you have to work within 90 days can this be extended 1 more month and how to do this .

Congrats!!!

Congrats!!! I can imagine your relief!!

May I ask a question: I go past the stage of submitting the No Objection letter etc. and they now have sent me a "Sponsor views" request. Any idea what's that? I thought I was about done after I sent out the last bunch of papers. Thansk for any advice and CONGRATS!!

GRE