J1 to waiver to H1

damahka1301

Registered Users (C)
hi all..im on j1 visa for 18month..5months passed..im was planing to get waiver and apply for h1..but some1 told me that applications for 2009 H1 visa are already filled u cant apply now..so is this realy true?he said there is 65000 quote so it is already filled.:confused:..2..and how to create apllication for waiver..wht should i write in it..why i wana waiver..?plz guide me..im not regular user so take time and help me..

THANX

What is your reason for J1 waiver? You have figure it yourself. Once you decide your reason then come back ask these qs.

Do your home work and be back with specific question

First my advice is polite and humble when you are seeking help, do not suppose that others own you and need to take precious time to help you, at lest you can write more formally instead of in a style of live talk with friend.

Most of your questions can be found in your web search, and only highly specified question will be more probably getting help.

hi frnds..

Sorry i realy didnt understand what i have written wrong over there..still if does't sound nice..im sorry..

Actualy im getting training here in pharmatech field..and the institute where im getting training want me to join as teacher.So thats why im asking is it possible to apply for waiver and get H1 in 2009. So my institute is my sponsor for H1.
So my second question was is it true that here is 65000 Quota for H1 and time to apply for 2009 is gone?

I have studied all posts thats why i know how helpful people are here.

Thanx.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are joining academic non-profit institute in US, it won't take annual quota of 65000, and you can file petition anytime and get response in USCIS announced time pace, as long as you have waive approval notice in hand.

thanku very much...

Thank you very much. You have solved my problem in a single line. Yes it is non-profitable institute. Means now I can move forward for waiver. I will keep my contact with this site and friends here. Its really helpful.
Thanx again.