j-waiver no objection letter

ervis

I have a question and just by looking in the past forums I haven't got an answer yet. How does a no objection letter look like, what does it contain. I am running out of time. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

I have the same question as ervin. Could anybody provide no objection statement sample with us please?

letter and statement

I am unsure about both the no objection letter from the scholarship foundation which my homecountry's embassy needs to give the ok and about the statement on the DS-3035.

This is what I am planning to get signed by the foundation and send to the embassy:

Re: No Objection Letter for xxx
Dear Sir or Madam:
This letter is to confirm that xxx received a scholarship from the “Foundation” from June 2005 to May 2008. xxx has expressed interest in returning to the USA. Our organization has no objection regarding xxx’s return to the USA.
Please feel free to contact us if you require any further information.
Sincerely,

About the statement: this is an (successful) example that I found on the web:

To the Department of State:
My current research is best carried out at the Department of xxx at the University of xxx. I am requesting a waiver of the two-year foreign residence requirement in order to satisfactorily pursue my professional research objectives and to advance my research program. The two-year foreign residence requirement is associated with the J1 visa I had from xxx – xxx.
I have requested a “No Objection” statement from the Embassy of xxx with the support of the Fulbright Commission (the sponsor of my J-1). I would be happy to send you the Fulbright Commission’s statement along with a more detailed statement of reason why I think I am eligible for a waiver.
Sincerely,

I am wondering if the statement actually really matters. And if it does; what is better to use as an argument: that you got married to an US citizen or that you want to continue your research in the US? Or both?

I am unsure about both the no objection letter from the scholarship foundation which my homecountry's embassy needs to give the ok and about the statement on the DS-3035.

This is what I am planning to get signed by the foundation and send to the embassy:

Re: No Objection Letter for xxx
Dear Sir or Madam:
This letter is to confirm that xxx received a scholarship from the “Foundation” from June 2005 to May 2 Or both?

do we need make such this statement when filing No objection wavier, is that required or the embassy no objection letter will be enough?

do we need make such this statement when filing No objection wavier, is that required or the embassy no objection letter will be enough?

Each country has different processes of issuing the NOS letter. That kind of letter might be required by your embassy, but, at the end of the day, the Department of State only wants to see the NOS.