J-1 waiver prior to marriage

wangww27

I am a postdoc in US holding J-1.

I came to US on F-1 VISA, receiving full fellowship for PhD. After obtaining my degree, I took job as postdoc with J-1 VISA.

My boyfriend (US citizen) and I plan to get married in 4~5 months and then apply for green card (we are still planning and no date has been decided). I also plan to change job to industry, instead of staying in academia. Both require me to obtain a J-1 waiver (I am subject to 2 year residency rule ). I am thinking about applying for Waiver based on "No Objection Statement from Home Country" ahead of wedding to speed up the process. This leads to my immediate question ---- how should I articulate my Statement of Reason to the Department of State when applying for J-1 waiver recommendation?

1. Should I say I plan to obtain green card in a few month after getting married? If so, do I need to provide any kind of proof that the marriage is going to occur such as statement from my boyfriend?
2. Should I say I plan to stay in US and continue my research in industry, so I need the waiver to switch job? If so, do I need to provide evidence such as job offer? (The problem is that I can't search for job and get offer if they know I am on J-1 VISA).