J-1 Visa Waiver.Procesing-Time Start to Finish.

addresses

Could anyone provide me the address of the state home department in Andhra Pradesh where the attested NORI documents are to be sent for getting clearance certificate. I checked government website. It gives a list of people, but I don't know who is responsible for issuing clearance certificate.

Vijayakrishna

Dear Kalingan,

It would be great if you could tell me the source where you found the addresses where the NORIs are supposed to be posted, by which I mean the (1)MHRD new delhi, (2) (2) State Home Ministry, Chennai and (3) Regional Passport office, Chennai .

I am a resident of mumbai so wanted to know the corresponding address in mumbai specially for (2) . I found the address of (3) in mumbai, but donno whom to address it to. In case of (1), I would like to know if it is still the same, I mean should I still address it to Mr. S.D. Sharma, cos there chances he might not be the section officer any more.

I know I am asking a bit too much, I guess if you could just tell me the original source from where you found these addreses, i would be really grateful.

Hope to get a reply fro you soon.

Sincerely,
Mufaddal Soni