It's finally all done. Daughter approved!

angiodan

Registered Users (C)
Checked online message today, showed my daughters case was approved on Saturday the 22nd.

That's it, USCIS can now kiss my ass.

Until I decide whether to apply for citizenship or not! :D

Good luck to all on the board, you guys have kept me company these last few years!

RD 6/26/01
AD 08/15/01
FP me and wife 02/03
AD me and wife 01/29/04
FP daughter 02/04 (turned 15 during the long wait, so had to get fingerprinted.)
AD daughter 05/22/04

No RFE's, used 245i for out of status, we are finally free!!

Congrats for your the final moment of whole family approvals. BTW our family still waiting and my son will be 14 this coming september. We filed in Mar 2002. My son does't have FP. What's the age he will have to have FP ? I thought it is 14. Is that right ?

xjb, if you don't get approved by September, your son will need to get FP.

Thanks to all for the well wishes!

xjb, I don't think you need to worry about your son's FP yet. Your approval will be coming any day from now. I mean now days, they approve you before your FP expires, right?

Safari_TSC said:
xjb, I don't think you need to worry about your son's FP yet. Your approval will be coming any day from now. I mean now days, they approve you before your FP expires, right?

Safari_TSC. I do hope that long-awaited approval will come sooner than we expected or any time since TSC is handling this period of 2002. Best luck to you and all other members of this forum.

My daughter was stamped in Tampa on June 17th.

We are now all finally done!!

Good luck to you all!