Its Done!!!!!

vicky007

Registered Users (C)
Everybody,

I am glad to post that my and also my spouse's application for Adjustment of Status AKA Green Card got approved.

Got this message after checking my email today (at 8:00 am EST):

Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

On August 21, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Interestingly my Congressmen's Case worker also called me today and forwarded me an email that on 08/20/2007 the case was sent for card Production. Thats how i came to know that my application got approved yesterday. I had not checked yesterday and missed out on the happy news.

All i can say is for the the earlier PD's (2001, 2002 qnd earleir 2003's) the USCIS has already alloted Visa numbers and i am sure each and every case with these PD's will be approved before Sep 30th.So everybody just hang in there.The USCIS has to use all these numbers so if there are just a few approvals in the next few days there would be an avalanche of approvals towards the last days of September.

My GC journey has been very long and memorable. I had a huge struggle at each stage of the journey (Labor,I-140 and now I-485).I tried to get all the help i could and contacted my area Senator/Congressmen, FL, FBI Local office and FOIA and Ombudsman for resolution of my case.

I got a lot of help from old time forumers (especially Jharkhandi - A big thank you to him) and had missed out on getting approved twice earlier due to Retrogression.

Regards.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations

Hearty Congratulations.

Case Details
===========
EB3 (INDIA)
PD: Oct 2001 (Original Labor)
I140 - RD Jan 2004 AD Jul 2004 LUD on 6/2006
I485(Me/Spouse) - RD Jul 2004 AD???
VSC-> TSC transfer - Mar 07 2007
FP1(Code3) - Apr 2005
FP2(code 1) - May 2007

Congrats man... You deserve this...

looks like they put all of our approvals in the batch processing email...;), looks like all old timers get approvals soon... just need to wait I guess...

Thanks Everybody. I Sincerely hope the old cases (2001 and the first half of 2002) get approvals soon.

Regards.

Congrats!!!

I still remember saying few things about your case:

-- Your I-140 would have missed from your file (Finally they asked you to fax it).
-- Even the officer couldn't request a visa number, he will forward back to TSC to assign a visa number.
-- You get approval before October as they already fixed your file.

Anyway, You deserve this after 190 letters/faxes together. Congratulations!

Wish us also good luck to overcome this extended review phase. I am not sure what they lost on my file/s.

Congrats!
I am from New Jersey, was expecting my approval Notice today in the mail.But did not get it :(
Can you tell me when was the card mailed ? or did you get card mailed email ? if Yes when . Do you live close to TX?

Thanks. Enjoy your GC.

Powertarget,

My GC was cleared on 20th.I got the catual card in hand today.
You sgould receive yours on Monday.I am on the East Coast(not in NJ).

Regards.

Thanks for the reply.
I got Card mailed email yesterday(friday) , monday seems very early for TX->NJ.

Well,I am anxious like crazy, hope you understand.Will keep everyone posted.