Its About Time. Heard Those Magic Words

YUVA RAJ

THANKS TO EVERY ONE. THIS SITE IS TERRIFIC. FINALLY HEARD THOSE MAGIC WORDS APPROVED. GOOD LUCK TO U ALL. GOD BLESS.

PD 3/23/00
RD 4/04/01
ND 5/03/01
FP 12/06/01
AD 02/14/02

Ooh ! So can we check AVM at day time too ????

I thought only after 5/6 p.m. once the Office is close. I did not try calling in day as I dont want to talk to IIO. Lemme know.

Congrats YUVARAJ. Can you tell me one thing about AVM message sequence.

did you get message "File not found"
Just few days before
( like 2 or 3 weeks before)
of your APPROVED message? Is this "ile not found message"
is for everybody, whose file is under final approval process?

What is the previous message you heard before this APPROVED message?
Your response will be highly appreciated. Thanks

Congrats!!! Morning when I called, IIO said they are processing cases.....

When I called in the morning IIO said they are processing cases received on and before 4/1, which is a lie and she didn\'t even bother to look at the status of my case.

My RD is 4/6 and EB3. I feel they clear EB2 cases first.

EB3 are like economy class on the flight!!!!!

In each countries quota, there is a seperate quota for EB1, EB2, EB3 etc.

This is what I understood. In each countries quota, there is a seperate quota for EB1, EB2, EB3 etc categories. They will finish first EB1 cases in a quarter and any unfilled quota will be moved to next category and similar thing with EB2. I mean they will finish EB1 & EB2 cases up to June, 2001(I beleive this as per the present trend)and the unused quota of EB1 and EB2, for the quarter of April - June of 2001,will be moved to EB3. This is what I understood, when I read the Shustermanns immigration news in one of their 2001 news letters (I am not remeber which month\'s news letter)

May be my interpretation is wrong. Clarifications are welcome.
Thanks

What you are saying is true, but..

Each quarter, because of INS\'s slow processing speed, it is unable to consume the quota in any of these categories. So they dont\' have to process EB1 before Eb2 and so on.

Hey! Nothing like that.......

I feel that it is other way round, there are so many EB3 approvals in recent times that too RD\'s in May.

Waiting Sucks!!!

message clarification

my previous message is like this "fp. review has been received on jan.10th&processing is resumed......."&today when i checked,it changed to "this case has been approved on feb.14th&approval notice has been mailed......"

yuvaraj.