It took 1113 days but its all good !!!

fjaffery

Registered Users (C)
Hi Fellows -
Finally, finally, finally ... I just heard from my lawyer that they have received our I-485 approval notices. The online status is still same from February when they received RFE responses. I had initiated lots of expedite requests, inquiries, and Congressional inquiries on our cases in the past week as my EAD had expired and I was sitting at home. I sent expedite requests to TSC Director, to the general expedite number given to me by the phone immigration officer when I called for status, I also contacted my Congressman's office who initiated an inquiry.

I still can't believe that it has happened until I get the approval notices in my hands. I will then plan the stamping and post my experience.

2001 filers, there is hope. Contact your congressmen, send expedite requests to TSC Director and on an 802 area code number that I can give if someone needs it.

Thanks for all your support.
Good Luck!!!

Hey ,
Great news, congrats. I am so happy for you, now INS can kiss your...
Any way whats that fax no. where you can fax directly.
congrats !

To: fjaffery

Can I have the 802 number, please? I got the letter last Friday from USCIS. USCIS will delay our processing because of address change. We did not move or change our address. They are mess up our cases with someone cases.

PD Nov 1998
RD:Nov 2001
Ref: 02/18/04
Ack Ref: 03/11/04 More than 74 days
AD:????

Thanks a lot.

Heartfelt Congratulations

Hi Fjaffery!

My heartfelt congratulations to you on your approval; I have eagerly been following your case since February, and have been hoping (and praying) that your case gets approved soon.

(you may not know how many others there are that have been wishing well for you; silent observers, just like myself).

You have suffered tremendously for the past three plus months, and I hope that divinity compensates you for all the bad times.

My best wishes to you; hope you have a great summer.

Regards,
TTUFAIL

How long waiting for the mail...

The USCIS onlines status showes my I485 has been approved. "This case has been approval. On May 14,2004, an approval notice was mailed..." However, 10 days passed, I have not received the mail yet.... Accor1ding to your experience,do they really mail it out on that day? Normally how long will it take for the mail?

TSC-02-xxx-xxxxx

RD- 4-02-02
ND- 4-02-02

Lime

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

fjaffery, so nice to see your approval as I've been on the boat, I know your pain... Your approval left me to be the only officer 016 victim in this forum now... I feel so happy for you... Hope my turn will come soon. I have also faxed TSC a letter and made contact with our local congressman's office. But I am still waiting here...

Can you please let me know the expedite number that you used?

Again, congrats and enjoy your long overdue freedom!!!

Thank you all so much. I didn't have a clue that others watched all the cases so closely. I guess I wasn't the only one!

Freemind, Howdee, GR1998, I have sent u the expedite fax number on private messages.

Lime, our online status still hasn't changed but we received the approval notices today from the lawyers.

Have faith and always remember that there is something good in all that happens to us, we are just short sighted not to see the good!

Congrats!

Can you send me the 802 number please?

Thanks

gc2005ca
--------------
RD 6/01
RFE ack 3/22/04
waiting...

fjaffery,

Congrats...Enjoy...WOW, YOURS HAS BEEN LOOOONG OVERDUE...

Sorry for the late response...I'm traveling...

Nice to hear Sp. Regist. approvals...

Good luck...