It has been more than four months and i did not receive my Green Card or any notification from USCIS Houston Office

shoaibsm1

Interview was completed and your case must be reviewed

I made and inquiry and they replied me that I have to will 120 days more, I do not understand what is the problem and why it is taking so long. It has been 4 months already and they are saying to wait 4 months more. please help me , I am so frustrated. please

It probably means your background check clearance is still pending, not much you can do in that case except wait for now.

But IO said to me that you will receive letter in 30 days and my interview was on 22nd NOVEMBER 2019 AND TODAY IS 24TH MARCH 2020, AND I AM STILL WAITING . I HAD A ASYLUM CASE PENDING AS WELL BUT THIS INTERVIEW WAS ON FAMILY BASED GC. SO YOU MEAN EVERYTHING IS GOING GOOD TILL NOW. PLEASE ADVISE. REGARDS

It probably means your background check clearance is still pending, not much you can do in that case except wait for now.
But IO said to me that you will receive letter in 30 days and my interview was on 22nd NOVEMBER 2019 AND TODAY IS 24TH MARCH 2020, AND I AM STILL WAITING . I HAD A ASYLUM CASE PENDING AS WELL BUT THIS INTERVIEW WAS ON FAMILY BASED GC. SO YOU MEAN EVERYTHING IS GOING GOOD TILL NOW. PLEASE ADVISE. REGARDS

1. Please don’t write in CAPS, it equates to shouting/screaming/yelling.
2. Exercise some patience after posting, you’re not guaranteed an immediate response or any response at all as a matter of fact!
3. It’s not unusual to be told at the end of the interview everything looks and and to subsequently end up in prolonged AP, which seems like what is going on in your case. So it doesn’t matter what the IO said at the end of the interview, nothing you can do for now except be patient if your status shows case is under review. I

In the interim, you can reach out to your Congress person, if you like, and ask they assist by following up with your FO to find out why there’s no decision on your case following your interview. If they come back with the same response, then you just have to continue being patient.

1. Please don’t write in CAPS, it equates to shouting/screaming/yelling.
2. Exercise some patience after posting, you’re not guaranteed an immediate response or any response at all as a matter of fact!
3. It’s not unusual to be told at the end of the interview everything looks and and to subsequently end up in prolonged AP, which seems like what is going on in your case. So it doesn’t matter what the IO said at the end of the interview, nothing you can do for now except be patient if your status shows case is under review. I

In the interim, you can reach out to your Congress person, if you like, and ask they assist by following up with your FO to find out why there’s no decision on your case following your interview. If they come back with the same response, then you just have to continue being patient.
i am so sorry for my mistakes and I highly appreciate your response. and thank you so much for your help. May GOD bless you. Regards