Is this the GC extention letter?

henboy1

Registered Users (C)
I recieved this letter in an email after I requested that I get the letter that I never recieved.I did the Biometric 2 weeks ago, and I need the GC extension letter for DMV.Is this the GC extention letter?

On June 3, 2011, we sent you a notice of receipt for the Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence (Form I-751) that you filed. Recently, you contacted us and informed us you did not receive that receipt notice. We have mailed you a duplicate receipt notice for the Form I-751. Please read the instructions on the notice.

If you have any further questions, please call the National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283.

GC will take too long to wait for.

I never did get the GC extention letter but I did get the borometric letter.Cust serv on the phone said I should have recieved that letter.They then ordered this to be sent to me and I am waiting to see this letter in the mail.The actual 10 year green card will take too long in the mail to go and get my drivers licence.

I just got the I-797C in the mail.I can now go get my licence.Hopefully within the next 3 weeks I will get my 10Yr.
Thanks!

just updating this thread.751 renewal

I did recieve the 1 year extention letter, which is also the same as the 797C letter.I was able to obtain my 1 year extention drivers licence.I have waited patiently for about 10 months for the 10 yr Greencard.I get an online staus(from the MSC # on the letter) saying that my 751 application has been approved and I will get the physical card within 30 days.Prior to that, I did recieve a letter in the mail saying that I will recive the card within 60 days.60 days was today and I still havn't recieved the card.Is the INFOPASS done through my "center" or should I call toll free # for cust service for an inquiry?I am worried because my drivers licence do expire within 30 days.This removal process has taken way too long from the Vermont Service Center.They recieved the application (751) on may 23 2011 and I just got the approval letter to get the green card just 2. months ago.

Finally

I did recieve the 1 year extention letter, which is also the same as the 797C letter.I was able to obtain my 1 year extention drivers licence.I have waited patiently for about 10 months for the 10 yr Greencard.I get an online staus(from the MSC # on the letter) saying that my 751 application has been approved and I will get the physical card within 30 days.Prior to that, I did recieve a letter in the mail saying that I will recive the card within 60 days.60 days was today and I still havn't recieved the card.Is the INFOPASS done through my "center" or should I call toll free # for cust service for an inquiry?I am worried because my drivers licence do expire within 30 days.This removal process has taken way too long from the Vermont Service Center.They recieved the application (751) on may 23 2011 and I just got the approval letter to get the green card just 2. months ago.

Thanks for everyone who read my posts.It has been a long struggle but I recieved the 10 yr card in the mail.NO MORE CONDITIONS.
Good luck to everyone out there.