Is this Normal message when RFE is received by BCIS

GC_NC123

Registered Users (C)
Today BCIS received my RFE and I was somewhat thrown away by the mail i got form them. is this normal?

On August 5, 2004, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 365 and 540 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.

Please do reply if anyone saw the same message.

Thanks

rfe for i day delivery

GC_NC123 said:
Today BCIS received my RFE and I was somewhat thrown away by the mail i got form them. is this normal?

On August 5, 2004, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 365 and 540 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.

Please do reply if anyone saw the same message.

Thanks
i received my RFE- August 2 by mail ( issued July 27) and i sent response August 3, 2004 by certified mail so far my LUD still July 27 same message

1-485- sept 16, 2002
EB 3 RIR NY,
2nd Fp- april 2002
AP- June 1, 2004
a.d.- no one knows

We have exactly same date. Let's wait and see.

arigsagc said:
i received my RFE- August 2 by mail ( issued July 27) and i sent response August 3, 2004 by certified mail so far my LUD still July 27 same message

rfe received

EAC03125 said:
We have exactly same date. Let's wait and see.

arigsagc said:

according to my LUD 08/09/04 , they recived my RFE sent August 3, and i takes 300 something days to process
A.d.= tick, tock, tick, tock

GC_NC123,

Do not worry even i received similar letter, but with God's grace I got my approval within 5 weeks.

Good Luck.

Thank you, arigsagc. Did you get emails from them? We mailed ours on Aug 3. They haven't updated our status yet. I'm so worried because our FP will expire on Aug 22. When did you do first FP?

arigsagc said:
according to my LUD 08/09/04 , they recived my RFE sent August 3, and i takes 300 something days to process

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Guys for all your response.

My LUD is keep changing everyday since 08/05/2004 but message is still the same.
I hope they approve my case.

Good Luck to all waiters.