Is this an approval message?

Positive4GC

Registered Users (C)
Friends,
My case was transferred from VSC to TSC in Feb 07 and I received notices for myself and spouse. Today I receive an email from USCIS as below. Could any of you explain what could this be?

Current Status: Document OTHER THAN CARD manufactured and mailed.

On April 11, 2007, we mailed the document we manufactured based on our
earlier approval of this case, and mailed it to the address on we have
on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do
not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

Friends,
My case was transferred from VSC to TSC in Feb 07 and I received notices for myself and spouse. Today I receive an email from USCIS as below. Could any of you explain what could this be?

Do you have a Advance parole application pending or approved in last 2 weeks?

I received a finger print notice last week scheduled at the end of this month. I'm planning to apply for Advance Parole soon and my EAD is valid till Oct 07.

I'm confused with the email from USCIS.

Most probably "Undelivered Mail"

Friends,

It is observed, this message is triggered when a mail is undelivered then using AR11 database the mail is resend on new address. It would not be a I485 Approval.

since your PD is 2004 whatever mail you got is not the approval notice. that is for sure. (now EB-3 is in 2001).

I understand the priority dates theory and how it works. Not sure why I got this message and the customer rep told me that this is actually approved.

This is one of the weird ways of USCIS. But I'm not treating it as an approval until unless I have something on paper to believe.

thanks.

3 emails for approval

I read in other threads that this email is for undelivrable mail after address change.

You should each receive 3 differents emails:

1-Approval Email
2-Card Ordered
3-Card Mailed

Usually you get the 2 first ones at the same time so if you didn't receive them could be a glitch in the system because a lot of people got that email at some point or it's undelivrable mail due to address change.

Good luck,