is this a K1 visa or some other case?

khodem

Hi all,

I live in USA with my mother and two sister... let me explain it in great detail...

i'm USA citizen which I put case for my father and mother but back then like it was 2007 or earlier don't remember that year correctly... after couple of years my mom got visa but my father rejected... once my mom come here in USA she put case for my sisters and they also get visa after couple of years and they get visa on February 2014 so they are here now and got their greencard also....

now my mom is also US citizen...if my mom put case for my father how long will it take for him to be called for interview and get visa... can we put all together a case as my father is sick and alone back in my country and live alone...

regards

Why was he rejected? I think that's the most important question. You petitioning him and your mother petitioning him are not much different.

What happen in embassy was he also get is passport taken and asked to renew the passport date... after one day he is refused under (212(a)(3)B) which is false and in no way it's true... my attorney contacted immigration many times but no respond ... in that time my mom had greencard but now she is citizen ... the section of law which he was refused is in no way true and it can be done by mistake as he was asked to renew passport and will be given further instruction but then they refused him with that section of law....