Is the tracking passport website usually wrong?

Sb12three

Hello,
My brother and I applied for passports via the A CCA 2000. We sent off our additional documents and the embassy received them December 27th.

We have not been given any tracking information regarding our passports however I found this website passportstatus. state.gov

Typed in both our details and they originally said processing, checked back a few days later and received an email that they have finished processing and are being mailed to us.

Is this a real website? My brother has emailed the email provided and they claim our passports are still being processed :( why put they’ve been mailed if they haven’t? Has anyone else had this issue?

Hello,
My brother and I applied for passports via the A CCA 2000. We sent off our additional documents and the embassy received them December 27th.

We have not been given any tracking information regarding our passports however I found this website passportstatus. state.gov

Typed in both our details and they originally said processing, checked back a few days later and received an email that they have finished processing and are being mailed to us.

Is this a real website? My brother has emailed the email provided and they claim our passports are still being processed :( why put they’ve been mailed if they haven’t? Has anyone else had this issue?
The website is usually correct. You should receive the passport within a week..

The website is usually correct. You should receive the passport within a week..

Thank you for replying! I hope so! I got the notification last week. Are all passports made in the U.S? Maybe that’s why it’s taking longer as I Am in London