• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Is it doable?

AjaySomani

Registered Users (C)
I was born in Nepal, Indian citizen. Can I apply for DV visa? I have started EB process for Green Card. Can the two go together?

AjaySomani said:
I was born in Nepal, Indian citizen. Can I apply for DV visa? I have started EB process for Green Card. Can the two go together?

you can do together...but I am not sure if you are eligible for this program and you need to double check on this on dv site..

AjaySomani said:

Yes you can and the DV thing can go together with EB case. I hope you have sufficient documentary proof of your Nepalese birth (original birth certificate should do).

I am also a Nepal born Nepali citizen won diversity visa in 2002. You should have a birth certificate to prove that you were born in Nepal. If you can furnish that you will be able to get your green card within 2005. Congratulations.